“Pleasant Management”

Econo Lodge Cameron
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Cameron
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were really pleased with our stay in Cameron. The management was extremely kind and helpful. We look forward to staying there again. The location is good and easy to find. The breakfast was very good and again the server was very pleasant.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower level are really quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The place is nice and accommodating, the staff at the EconoLodge is welcoming and pleasant !!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed my stay and the owner is so nice. He will make sure that the guests have comfortable stay. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a GOOD PLACE TO STAY.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is the best place in this area. I travel a lot from Wichita to Indiana. First time when I stopped here, I wasnt sure about the service. But to my surprise staff is very much friendly. Even the owner is so nice. He will make sure that his guests have comfortable stay. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants peace of mind during their stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I can't say enough how nice and accommodating the staff at the EconoLodge was to my wife and I They went out of there to make our stay a very enjoyable one. The room was clean and comfortable with a relaxing feel about it. As someone who travels often, a room this nice for the money is very rare. We stay here a couple times a year when passing thru because of the rooms and mostly because we feel like family when were here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Donald P
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We always travel late our first night. The gentleman at the desk was as friendly as ever, even though it was about 1:00am when we checked in. After we checked in he ran down to our room, opened the door, turned on the lights and even had the air conditioner running for us. This has never happened to us before and it was very much appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Looking at other hotels in Cameron would be a waste of time. I was laid up in Cameron for an extended amount of time (almost 3 weeks) while launching a new business venture in the area and the entire time I was there I stayed in this Econo Lodge. Not only were the rates almost half of what other places were charging but the customer service was impeccable. Bob (the manager) and his wife were always the ones at the front desk to assist in any way they could. They kept a clean, orderly business that was focused on the customer and not the $. I would recommend this to any traveler going through Cameron for the night or staying for weeks like I did.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank eblaser
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The owners were friendly and very accommodating. My stay there was very pleasant. The rooms were nice and very accessible. There is a nice place to sit outside. The staff was friendly and the location was very convenient to many places. Easy access to the interstate. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall a good experience and we intend to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family