Econo Lodge
$94
QualityInn
$67
$77
Motel 6 Cameron(Cameron)(Great Value!)
$60
$68
$75
Econo Lodge(Kearney)
$62
$67
QualityInn
All reviewsbottled waterroom was cleanwafflesplace to staybobmotelrefrigeratorchannelswalmart
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Filthy room...bed linens and towels were not washed, cobwebs,dust,dirt,poor service...and no response to my comment card. Tried giving them another chance the following weekend, but their prices had gone up $10!!! When I tried cancelling my reservation due to finding a room for much less cost, I was told that they don't cancel after 4pm and would be charged anyway. U couldn't pay me to go back there .

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank MommaDoc343
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed there this past weekend while we were attending the Testicle Festival in Gallatin, Missouri (man, what a hoot!) This motel was a little dated but the rooms were very clean and Bob (the owner) was very nice. They worked with us on the price as it seems that they have a lot of rooms that weren't rented. We had a double queen room and it comes equipped with a microwave and a large dorm size refrigerator. We didn't eat at the continental breakfast but I did duck my head inside and it was very marginal....donuts, english muffins, cereal and that was about it. However, the room was very quiet and would stay there again. The beds slepted as though they were new and looking forward to our visit again next year.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Very adequate room, clean and appeared newly remodeled. Quiet location. Average continental breakfast Comfortable bed.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2011

The consierge was super helpful and friendly as soon as we walked into the office, which is nice when you're exhausted after a long day of travel. The Service is consistent and anytime I am traveling I-35 I will stay at the Econo Lodge in Cameron ,MO. I have stayed at a wide variety of upper class and mid class hotels/motels and this Econo Lodge is overall the best mid class hotel with the best rates.( Plus they have an awesome gazebo that looks sweet when lit up at night.. Haha)

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We stayed in town for my neice's wedding reception and this was a good place to stay. The rate was decent and Bob was super nice. We even slept in late but was never bothered. Coffe was good, bed was comfy. We will stay again if we come back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple