“No hometown smile,no hometown service for me anyways...”
Review of Nelle's Restaurant

Nelle's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Cameron
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I ordered a philly steak on a hawian roll with onion straw fries for 9.99.A cup of coffee.I finished my coffee slow,ran out,and had nothing while waiting on my order.My plate arrived,so i just asked for a pepsi while she was there.I got 4 dinner rolls with hamburger,cheese,onion on it.Nothing else on the plate.I asked the waitress i thought it came with the onion fries?She went and came back and said they were out.Do i want another item?I then ordered breaded cauliflower.She comes back with a basket of these fries and says they found some onion fries.I go to eat one,and i seen it was green.okay,i take a bite.It was hot peppers!I am allergic to them.I couldnt eat it.She never came back as i waited on my guest to finish there meal.None of us got any refills.I take my order to the cashier,and explained that my order was wrong.She tried to argue with me.I had to tear it apart to show her they were not onions.She then seen i was telling the truth.Then didnt know what to do with my situation.I wait once again.Another lady comes and tells me it how the fries come,and that my order was of what i didnt order.She then tells the cashier we need to fix that.I got two bucks off my 13.76 order.A half of a hamburger,one cup of coffee,and one glass of pepsi.And i am guessing there pride stopped them from an apology.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a truck stop, and they have great food - home cooked food... Very good, would recommend definitely..

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Home cooking style cooking and the price was great. Easy walk around the corner from the Motel. Very friendly staff. Many locals eat there.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Usually go there for steak and eggs. But they have menu and salad buffet. Bar attached for those who need to stop there. Your basic local truck stop but has good food and not a bad price. If you are going through Cameron, easy to stop and get a meal.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Food was very good, service prompt and courteous. All that at a bargain price. Don't let the truck stop location keep you away.