“Tenderloin heaven”

Dining options: Breakfast
kansas city
“Tenderloin heaven”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

For years people I worked w spoke about this place and raved about the tenderloins. Since I found myself here I gave it a try. I can't say they r the best I've ever had but they r damned close. I'd go back tommorow and order them again. Thick and juicy but make no mistake this is a bar with plenty of locals who eat here. Oh and the mashed potatoes with brown gravy are to die for. I'm seriously considering them for my last meal if I find myself on death row.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Not for weight watchers”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The pork tenderloin was half-plate sized, tenderized by mechanical means, and covered in a crunchy thick breading. It usually comes smothered in gravy. This was a bit of a surprise coming from Minnesota where we don't eat like that.

Visited October 2012
“Wonderful food and lots of it”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We enjoy atmosphere and the food. It is worth the money an time. Alittle hard to find but so worth the time.

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“great place”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

great food and friendly service. good steaks and seafood

Visited June 2012