“4 of us had 4 different great breakfasts.”
Review of Dino's Diner

Dino's Diner
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Cameron
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“4 of us had 4 different great breakfasts.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We found this because the restaurant we were going to was closed. Lucky for us. Fast, friendly service and excellent food. Will come again when we're in the area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lovespitx

Topeka, KS
“Clean, good food, homey.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate lunch and dinner at Dino's (primarily because hardly any of the local restaurants were open on Labor Day and we like to avoid chains, if possible). The burgers were good and juicy, the fried chicken non-greasy, the chicken fried steak pretty good, and the masked potatoes were real. The interior is very open and well-lit, with a choice of booths and tables, and very comfortable noise level. The wait staff at lunch was adequate, but the Mizzou-bound high school senior who served us in the evening made up for it, and was very attentive, making us appreciate the hometown feel.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank SYLVIATOPEKA
Tucson, Arizona
“"Down home cookin"”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If your looking for a candle light dinner with cloth napkins and a cocktail or wine, this is not your restaurant. If you are looking for good home cooking (where the locals eat), a booth with paper napkins and great prices - this is it! We were here on a Wednesday night at about seven PM and it was about 3/4 full.

Our waitress, Audri, always had a smile on her face and was very attentive. Our dinner arrived about 10 minutes after we ordered it. Everything on the menu other than steaks and ribs are under $10.

I ordered the half chicken that came with 2 sides ($8.49). The chicken was four large pieces that were tasty but I couldn't finish them, and my two sides were a cup of home made soup - excellent and the house salad that was very large and served in a chilled bowl.

My wife had the pork chops that also came with two sides ($9.99). She liked the pork chops and had a salad and baked potato with them.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DesertRobin
Nebraska
“Great small town dining”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Dino's is a great small town restaurant that we went to as a recommendation from the Desk Clerk at Cameron Days Inn. Excellent suggestion. Very popular with the locals as there was a steady stream of traffic in/out the whole time we were there. Good food/good staff. Enjoy!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank zofoman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not get the stir fry.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

First, the atmosphere and service is fairly good. You will be seated and served quickly. However, the food is not the best. I ordered the beef stir fry and was completely appalled by the cuts of beef that I recieved. I honestly believed that they grabbed the most chewy, fatty cuts of beef they could find and put it on my plate. Perhaps I should have requested a better cut? I just thought that was a given. I kept thinking that someone was going to come out an say "gotcha!!", but that never happened. Furthermore, their salad was the cheapest iceberg lettuce, so don't get that either. On the other hand, my two companions were satisfied by the tenderloins and I hear that the breakfast food is good! Just don't order the stir fry! Go to Hunans instead.

• Visited August 2013