“Super Great Place to Stay”
Review of Super 8 Cameron

Super 8 Cameron
Super 8 Cameron
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cameron
Arizona
“Super Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Wonderful Super 8 to settle in for a night. We have stayed here twice, once in 2011 and just recently, July 31, 2912

We stay at Super 8 quite a bit, we have a Wyndham Rewards and they are part of that, also they are pet friendly and we travel with our little cockapoo. Wonderful place to lay our head, clean, quite, and very convent to the road.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dallas, TX
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have stayed at many Super 8 motels but this is probably one of the best. It was a last minute choice and we are sure glad we stopped! The front desk lady was entertaining and friendly. The rooms were very clean and roomy. The price of the rooms was lower than you would expect for the quality of the rooms! It seems like a new motel - - don't know if it is, or not. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Scotia, New York
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stay here almost every year. Just stayed this year the first week in July. Very clean and quiet. Several dogs in the motel but wouldn't have known that if I hadn't of seen them in the hallway. Sara, at the front desk, was very sweet and helpful and Martha was our cleaning lady went above and beyond to make our room perfect...Thank you both very much.... My daughter and I couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed here on my way to Oklahoma. I booked the hotel while on the road- the front desk clerk was incredibly helpful and friendly. Once I got there the service was great- the rooms were clean and spacious (they even included a mini-fridge, coffee-maker and microwave) especially for such a great price. They offer AAA discounts which made it even a better deal! I had no problems with noise and the bed was comfy. Didnt try the pool seeing as I was just stopping for the nice. Breakfast was great too for the road. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Bloomington
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed here one night when I couldn't get a room closer to Worlds of Fun, but it worked out OK since it took under an hour to drive there. Busy location with lot's of kids, but not excessively noisy, just get out early for breakfas; it was better than usual with waffles and biscuits and gravy but they started running out of stuff by the time I got there. Front desk was very friendly and willingly cancelled a duplicate reservation I had due to the stupidity of the Super 8 online booking system and corporate customer service. Pool area was one of the more bright and attractive that I've seen. Wifi was fast and strong and there was an ethernet jack, but there was the usual shortage of electrical outlets, I had to crawl under the table (but didn't have to unplug anything) to plug in my laptop. The King room was large, had a comfortable recliner, and looked fresh and clean.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Mishawaka
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stayed here after a long day of driving. I booked a smoking room by mistake, and the clerk easily fixed it by giving me a non-smoking room. The room was clean & comfy. It had a indoor swimming pool & hot tub. The price was great, so I have no complaints. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Mercer, Missouri
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This hotel is very good. Clean and comfy... Cannot ask for much more... unfortunately though, there were some people down the hall that were loud for a good part of the night. But other than that, I had no problems. Will stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family