Breezy Point Resort
Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
$76
The Lodge at Old Kinderhook(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Dave’s Hideaway Motel(Camdenton)(Great Value!)
$59
Ozark Inn & Suites(Osage Beach)
$68
RodewayInn
$65
$55
Travelocity
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
$99
$78
$75
EconoLodge
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfishing dockgreat fishingget awaysand beachcalm watersowners and staffother guestsfamily vacationevery morningeasy accessbasslake viewteresawebsterozarksslipssomeplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I spent 5 days here last August. It was my first time staying here. I love this place and will stay there this August too. It is so beautiful and peaceful. I am always the first up in the morning. I would make coffee and sit out on the deck looking out on the lake watching the fish jump out of the water. The owners are so very friendly and helpful. Close to local attractions, a grocery store and an outlet mall, if that is what you like.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Breezy Point for our 4th anniversary. We looked online for resorts at the Lake of the Ozarks and happened to find this one. I am so happy we did!! It is so well kept and reminds of a tropical getaway almost,without the ocean, of course. Pat and Theresa are very friendly and treat you like family. We definitely did not want to leave and booked our next stay before we did. we can't wait to take our boys back with us and start our family tradition of coming down every year! It is absolutely PERFECT! You will not be disappointed,I promise!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Pat and Teresa keep this place immaculate year after year and their friendly nature and helpful ways make staying there a real PLEASURE. The cabins all have new A/C and new flat screen TVs this year. The latter helps entertain the "Wee Ones". Fishing is good at the docks and the sandy beach is just what everyone enjoys. I would be remiss in not mentioning how clean everything is kept, thanks Diana!! We booked again for next year
The Hauser Clan

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I married into a family who have been going to Breezy Point for well over 20 years. This place is the most relaxing environment! Pat has always worked with us to provide us with the most stress-free vacation anyone could imagine! The resort is clean, comfortable and a great family oriented place! Once you arrive, the stress just seems to fade away. This place reminds you of the vacations you took as a kid. After spending a week at this resort, you will not want to leave! We always dread our last night there and begin our countdown to next year! You will not be disappointed with your stay here!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was the first time my sister and I have been at the lake since we were kids. Breezy Point has all that we remembered except for the adults to clean our fish. :) Wonderful owners, very considerate of your needs and the clean resort in every way was so refreshing. This is a place where we both want to return with our families and spend more time. You won't be disappointed if you choose to spend some time at Breezy Point.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family