“Mothers Day Brunch a miss!”

The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook
Reserve with OpenTable
The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Camdenton
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: None
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. It sits right along side the golf course and the prices are very affordable! *
“Mothers Day Brunch a miss!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I have heard great things about this place & the location & atmosphere is gorgeous...unfortunately the food was a serious disappointment. Service was good but it wasn't the wait staff's fault. It was Mothers Day so we didn't complain, enjoyed the setting & company!!!
The buffet was set-up for Mother's Day, they were very busy & management seemed to be frantically bringing plated, still frozen, desserts to a sparse table while items were continually running out & the salad consisted of a few greens left in a large empty bowl. Frozen French toast sticks, bacon, B&G's & scrambled eggs were among the $25/person fare!
Could have went to the local diner for their $8.95/person buffet & done much better.
Very disappointing.
We had lunch here several months prior to this visit & it was ok, don't remember what we had...not memorable food but the place is gorgeous!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bonshe
Kassie H, Manager at The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your valued feedback. Since last year, we have made adjustments to our holiday buffet offerings, many of your points were observed by our staff - and have been addressed. We just celebrated Easter with great success - please let me know if I can assist with your return this Mothers Day for a great dining experience. I would be pleased to make reservations for you and can send the menu to you privately in an e-mail message. If I can assist, please e-mail message me at info@oldkinderhook.com or by calling 573-317-3559. Again, thank you for your business & feedback. Happy Spring!

“Excellent food and service in a beautiful environment!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Enjoyed dinner at the Trophy room last night! Mark was our waiter and is always our favorite! We enjoyed the special which was scallops! Also our favorite wedge salad. Beautiful night to sit outside on the deck and enjoy the beautiful view. There was live entertainment inside, but too loud for our goal, which was visiting and catching up with dear friends!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank bbeatson
“Great Food, Better Staff!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was in the Trophy Room for dinner with my husband in May. I had the Medallions and my husband had the Prime Rib. Both cooked to perfection, and served in a timely manner. My husband and I are not local, and we are both in the food and beverage business, and we both talked about how great the staff is. We went on a Friday night, without a reservation, so we had to wait 15 minutes or so for a table. The hostess was by herself on a busy night (did incredible) and was consistently busy, yet didn't let work get in the way of get mannerism and was very polite towards us, and like she had said, we were seated in 15 minutes. Upon waiting for the table, we sat at the bar, and the bartender was very kind, she was open to conversation and was on top of refilling our glasses when needed. Our server was FANTASTIC! He was attentive but not intrusive. The way he presented our wine was very nice. (Something we decided we should train our servers to do at our restaurant). Between the server and the busser, the table was very well maintained, never a dirty dish on the table for more than a couple minutes after being finished. The live entertainment was GREAT! Overall, our experience was wonderful! Awesome food, awesome staff, awesome experience! We definitely recommend The Trophy Room to anyone who is in the Lake Area.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great meal Good music”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had dinner here last year in the bar area. They had some nice music and the food was excellent. There is also outdoor seating and wonderful views for the tables in the bar area.

Visited October 2012
“Something for Everyone”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times, it is one our favorite restaurants at the lake. The atmosphere, food selection and service are top notch. I recommend sitting in the bar area or on the back deck if weather permits. Both of these seats have a great view of the back nine of an outstanding golf course. My wife had the filet, I had the blue cheese Philly steak sandwich and the kids had fried shrimp with fries and carrots. Everyone's meal was cooked to perfection and served in a timely manner, despite the fact they had a Lake Regional Doctors Dinner at the same time. The key lime pie was one of the homemade desserts I chose to top off this incredible experience. See photos posted by iGrade.

• Visited March 2013