“Great Food and Lively Atmosphere”

The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook
Reserve with OpenTable
The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Camdenton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: None
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. It sits right along side the golf course and the prices are very affordable! *
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We chose to eat in the bar because it seemed cozier and more intimate. (lighting in the main dining room seemed harsh. They were having a casino night, so this may be the reason) The place was full and staff was accommodating.
I enjoyed the wedge salad very much and the Onion Soup was also very good.
They have a nice wine list. We chose off the "by the glass" menu and everyone was happy with their choices.
We all made beef selections and everything was excellent. My Prime Rib was the least impressive but I may have ordered it too rare. My husbands Rib Eye was VERY good and my friend got the Medallions of Beef, which was my favorite.
The Creme Brulee was one of the best I've had.
They had live music later in the evening. (Sax on the Beach) It was very enjoyable but a little loud for conversation.

There are newer reviews for The Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've eaten at the Trophy Room on at least 6 occasions. The food, service, and drinks are top notch. My wife says the filet is one of the best she's had anywhere. I usually have fish; consistently very good.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Not bad prices for fine dining. Good food and beautiful grounds and restaurant. It is in a gated community but no problem getting in to the restaurant, pay attention to the signs.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I had the Steak Oscar Friday evening - it was delicious. The Trophy Room ambiance never disappoints. Mark, our server, could not have been more timely with his visits to check on us. He was a delight.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have visited this restaurant often-It has wonderful views of golf course with seating outside, bar area, or dining room. Menu is made up of beef, seafood and chicken with some options for light eaters. The food and service is very good and the over all dining experience is very good. Atire is casual which is nice coming off the course