All reviews room was clean place to stay the breakfast area biscuits and gravy included breakfast friendly greeting big bathroom hot breakfast whirlpool tub great bed would definitely stay here again exercise room stayed here for nights outdoor pool front desk staff hot water short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2017

We only stayed here one night, but I wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms were good sized and clean, and the bathrooms were big We asked for rooms that overlooked the back of the hotel as it was a peaceful woods. The hotel had a back deck/balcony and we used it for an evening picnic, so fun. There was an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub, but we didn't use them. The breakfast area was really nice and big with a large rock gas fireplace on one side. The breakfast was waffles, eggs, sausage, cold cereal, pastries, etc. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Have stayed a couple of times before at this hotel. We stay for the very convenient and quiet location, plus overall it is a very nice hotel; clean, comfortable rooms and very friendly staff. They have improved the breakfast over time so it is pretty decent for an included breakfast with your stay. Wifi service was sufficient. I still think they are the high range of pricing for this type of hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randall L
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a king Jacuzzi room for 2 nights. Nice location, with a good size room and comfortable bed. Only a few issues: I wish I would have asked in advance for the a room facing the back. It's a beautiful view out back and I'm sure a lot quieter. The front is on US hwy 54, with a traffic light, so you have the noise of cars and trucks stopping and starting all night. I also agree with others that complained about the smokers at the entrance. We used the side doors to go in and out to avoid them. It also would have been great to walk out on the balcony out back, but each time we tried workers were or there smoking. Overall it's a decent place to stay though. Didn't eat the breakfast... Go to Kay's! Best breakfast at the lake!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jeannineShiloh_IL
nananugent, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Thank you for your kind works. We greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Stayed in Sleep Inn Camdenton MO 04/24/17 as I traveled to Texas. I chose it due to the location and the time I needed to be able to stop. So pleased! Very convenient location close to intersection of Hwy 5 and 54. Clean attractive exterior, the front desk personnel were friendly and efficient both at check-in and check out. Room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Had absolutely no complaints and will definitely pick this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank sherriLRB
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Enjoyed our three night stay at the Sleep Inn. Room and facitities were clean, desk people were always helpful and friendly, housekeepers were friendly when encountered in the hall, breakfast was fine and and more then adequate, and the room was quiet from outside noises. They do have a pool and it looked well kept, but we did not use it. Just didn't. Over all, definitely a place I'll stay at again when in the area.

Date of stay: April 2017