“Won't stay again”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Buffalo
Buffalo Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We have stayed here for the past 6 years in August for the Brumley sing in Lebanon,MO. with no problems. This year they allowed a drunken party in the dinning area to go on well past midnight. AS we was coming in from the sing, there were two guys outside taking a leak on the bushes instead of using the restroom inside. I had trouble with the person on duty. She didn't think they was drinking and didn't want to stop the party. We'll fain another place to stay from now on.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Randy H

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Ok, but priced to high. Ok stay, no refrigerator, no microwave, pillows a bit flat, bathroom door would not close.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I've stayed here twice and both times have had a good experience. The bathrooms are extremely clean and I was quite impressed. I enjoyed the hot tub and the pool area was neat. Every staff member was very friendly and helpful. I appreciated the breakfast as well. The walls are thin, but I can deal with that for the cleanliness of the hotel overall.

Room Tip: I liked the first floor rooms, but keep in mind that the closer you stay to the lobby and pool area...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Whosis21
Reviewed March 28, 2010

This was the second time we have stayed at what is now called The Buffalo Inn. You aren't going to find a cleaner room anywhere, or nicer people to help you. I would go out of my way to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kanson20
Reviewed September 1, 2009

We enjoyed our stay at this motel. While it wasnt a five star resort it was all we needed for a clean, quiet stay. The staff was very attentive to any needs and offered local info. Breakfast was average and sufficient . Thank you staff for your effort to make us feel welcomed and making our stay a good one.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank weathernut9
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I went to Buffalo to do some family research, and stayed at the Comfort Inn. The staff was very friendly and well, kind. I stayed about four days. The real joy of staying here is the lovely mules across the field next door that "serenaded" me! The manager said that a lot of people especially request that side of the hotel. There is a buffet across the street, and a walmart , and very friendly people. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo
3  Thank KSyrahSyrah_9
Reviewed January 8, 2009

The staff was accommodating and professional. The hotel was very clean!!!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kathynimmo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buffalo
Comfort Inn Bolivar
#3 of 11 in Lebanon
Country Inn
Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Bolivar

Been to Buffalo Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!