Oak Inn Motel
Travelocity
$129
$71
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family and I have been staying at Oak Inn for about 3 yrs now for several different occasions, each and every time we were well satisfied with the quality of the room and the courteous service they provide-as a matter of fact I reserve our room a year in advance. The owners are very friendly and down-to-earth. Thanks again Colby for your fine establishment!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have stayed here one other time in 2010. Definately do not judge a book by it's cover. The rooms are beautiful and they are very reasonably priced. The only thing I didn't like is no coffee in the rooms, and the office was closed at 8 in the morning and they had coffee in there. Beautiful hotel, great mattresses and modern! I recommend!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family