All reviewssmall hotelclean roomsdesk staffyogurtcomfortable hotelhot itemsnight's sleepaverage hotelwould stay here againwalt disneypleasant stayquiet roomthe air conditioningbiscuits gravylobby areanon smokingrecommend this hotel
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Always very clean and comfortable. I always stay here when in town. Location is good with Walmart close if you need anything. Good parking available if you have a large vehicle or trailer. The staff is always helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MelissaK-GM, General Manager at Best Western Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business and glad we can accommodate your needs during your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Traveling on business stopped for a night here and was very pleasantly surprised. Exceptionally clean, very accommodating and a nice restful sleep. Bed was comfortable, staff help with locating the local restaurants, very friendly! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
MelissaK-GM, General Manager at Best Western Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank you for finding us! I'm glad we could make your stay a memorable one. We will look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Very customer focused staff rooms were clean breakfast was great accommodated several request that I had nothing more to say other than I stay there any time that I am in the area on business outstanding value

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MelissaK-GM, General Manager at Best Western Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We enjoy our return guests. I'm glad we could make your stay a GREAT one with our Hot Breakfast and highly clean rooms. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I've been staying at this Best Western for over 20 years when visiting Brookfield, often for hunting. It understands our special requests. I'm always treated like family. Rooms clean, breakfast excellent. Only thing to make it perfect is an automatic or handicapped front door entrance,and pillowtop mattresses. Manager Melissa has a wonderful care and truly seems to care for her guests.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MelissaK-GM, General Manager at Best Western Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to provide the best customer service here at Best Western Brookfield and I'm happy to see it reflected on your last visit. I appreciate your suggestions and as always look forward to your return to the hotel in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

We love going here every year. The whole staff from the manger Melissa Kearns to the cleaning staff Colean are great. We can't wait to get here. They are all very accommodating the room is always clean and we never have to ask for anything. The beds for me are very comfortable the water for showers is nice and hot and the morning breakfast has a nice variety of items. If you need anything they will do there best to make it happen. Would recommend to anyone looking for a room.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MelissaK-GM, General Manager at Best Western Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for your business! I'm glad we are able to accommodate you during your stay. Thank you for the nice comments regarding my staff as they are an AWESOME group of employees to work with. We appreciate you choosing us to stay with and look forward to your return next year. Thanks again!!