“Great Accomodations”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
Sikeston, Missouri
“Great Accomodations”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have stayed with your hotel year after year on our trips best bang for your dollar clean rooms friendly staff.......good breakfast, the Bristo has great food and cold beverages....it just needs to open earlier in the day for early arrivals and real early departure s the next morn so we don't have to stay up to long which makes for a long day of traveling on less sleep ...Overall great place older but great ..

Room Tip: we always get the same room so I cant help them on that
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bucdeere
Janice P, General Manager at Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know your experience at Airport Plaza Inn. We value our guests and their opinions. We look forward to your next visit to the St Louis area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
Fort Madison, Iowa
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed here before we flew to Florida. The service was great, everyone was very polite and helpful. I was so glad they had a service to take you to the airport and pick you up. I would stay there anytime.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rebecca B
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The hotel was comfortable; the room was clean and the bed was great. I would stay here again. The breakfast was varied and generous, but I cannot recommend the "Bistro" restaurant. The food was lukewarm and the service practically nonexistent .

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor; no elevator, but recently upgraded. Great bed!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Janice P, General Manager at Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate everyone's input and my sincere apologies regarding the Bistro. That is not the norm and I hope on your next visit you will give us another opportunity. Thank you again.
Waverly, New York
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed here after arriving late one night at Lambert Airport. The shuttle picked me up promptly and they do have a great shuttle service. They will take you anywhere within 5 miles. Great Indian restaurant on site. The hotel itself is very basic, a little out dated but seemed clean. The beds were not comfortable and hallway noise kept me up. There is a complimentary breakfast but it is nothing too special.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on my quick business trip and was a good experience. Beds were really comfortable... Staff could be little more friendly..
Indian restaurant was great ...
Really good food and great views..
I wish they had rooms in the tower with views..

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, IL
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We use stay park fly accomodations several times a year from STL and this will be our base from now on. It is VERY accessible to the airport, literally less than 5 minutes and getting onto I-70 is a breeze when leaving. There is a small bistro with excellent food with fast food pricing. The design of the building is odd but has all the necessary ammenities and for less than $80 to stay and park it is an exceptional value!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was pleased I was able to book a room for the same day and was happy with the value. I called the hotel direct though because through online booking it showed no rooms available. We liked being close to the airport and still felt safe. We also liked having a shuttle to the airport every half hour in the morning starting at 4am. Breakfast had a variety of choices and started at 4am as well. Front desk was helpful in booking and gave me GPS address, would have been a little hard to find if not. Rooms were clean. Had free Wifi, which I always appreciate! Wasn't the Hilton, but I didn't want that kind of hotel. It was clean, affordable, safe, and convenient just what I was looking for!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry

Been to Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!