“Great Stay”

Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This Hotel was located in between the sites we were visiting It has a friendly helpful staff Rooms were clean Outdoor pool is well maintained Breakfast Buffet is free and enjoyable Outside ground well managed

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Janice P, General Manager at Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know how you liked the property. We always appreciate your comments.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The gentleman who picked me up in the shuttle was very nice and helpful and the room was very comfortable. The second night I was there, after driving all day in a unfamiliar city and arriving from the west coast late the night before, I wanted to grab a salad and just go eat in my room. I ordered a salad and the bartender could not run my credit card. She said her system was down. I didn't have any cash and never use an ATM so I don't know my pin. I couldn't use the ATM in the lobby. They wouldn't put the salad on my room bill because the data bases were different, I was told.I was unable to write a check, as well. The woman at the front desk told me to drive to a grocery store, buy something and get cash for over the amount and then come back and pay. Right. I took the salad back to the bar and went up to my room without dinner. I stay at Best Westerns all the time and never was the customer service so cold.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

My apologies, unfortunately the hotel system and the restaurant operate independently and are not under one system. I do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This property had a fabulous deal for the value provided. If I ever have to stop-over for a flight in St Louis again I will definitely be back. Evening front desk clerk was very helpful and pleasant. Room was simple with no frills, beds were comfortable and exactly what we needed after a long day of traveling. Breakfast the following morning was a full hot breakfast with a good variety of offerings. Shuttle service was quick and friendly. Great property, great value!

• Stayed: August 2013
Janice P, General Manager at Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you taking time to share your experience at Best Western Airport Plaza. We do our utmost to make sure all our guests have a great stay.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Best Western in July, it was near the airport which serve a purpose well, we were there to send my brother off to Germany for deployment. The hotel is very nice, clean, and the staff were nice. our room had two queen size beds, mini fridge, coffee pot, etc The beds we're comfortable. I have a bad back so I'm particular about what I sleep on. The pillows are not great but, thats any hotel, I always bring my own. The room was very clean, the tv was nice and big as well. my brothers and sisters and I had cocktails at the bar. The bartender was very nice, did a great job on our drinks and our service was wonderful! The hot breakfast was one of the best I ever had at a hotel. you can take your breakfast back to your room or eat it there, they have chairs and tables and a very nice area to eat in. Biscuits & gravy, cereal, oatmeal, Belgian waffles made to order, donuts, muffins, and fruit.Coffee,milk, and three typed of juices.it was wondrrful! I will be and, I have already told several people about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for sharing your stay we appreciate your great comments, we value our guests and any time you are in the area, keep Best Western in mind.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for business for the past two years for the park and fly opportunity. Ihave to appreciate the folks that work at this hotel and their helpfulness. Especially enjoy the two current bartenders and like how they remember me and make me feel like home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences at our property. We truly appreciate your continued business.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A great location for a short stay. Restaurant on premises was very casual and friendly. Very good food with a "Pub" style menu. The room was clean and well taken care of. The staff was helpful when help was needed. (directions, suggestions etc..) We were only 20 min. from about every destination and attraction. I was here with my daughter who was auditioning for "The Voice" We had a day to kill between flights and did some "touristy" things. The Arch and riverboat tour was well worth it.

Room Tip: Choose a first floor room as there are no elevators in parts of the hotel. the facility is quite lar...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2013

front desk staff was good and the accommodations were fine, but when it came to breakfast service, it was awful. I had two rooms as we have a large family, so having well fed kids is important. Food ran out and the server was very resistant, and even rude, when asked to provide more. Not just for us, but for others as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

My sincere apologies, I hope when in the area you will give us another opportunity. We value your comments and the opportunity to correct a situation.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Quality Inn Florissant
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport

Been to Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!