“Affordable stay”

Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Bridgeton
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We used the "park & fly" package. Friendly staff but airport shuttle service reflected the low price. Waited 40 minutes for pick-up at airport. Room was clean but noise outside kept us awake. Free breakfast offered a nice selection even at 5:00 am

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jana D

Reviewed December 24, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank DAVID C
Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you can get there, everything is fine. I had driving directions from Bing and Mapquest. The two did not agree at the end of the journey and neither were correct. A nice lady at the front desk stayed on the phone with me while I kept getting lost. She finally guided me to the hotel. A newer airport runway changed the ability to reach this hotel normally.

The room was fine and appeared to be recently renovated. The bar had ice-cold beer, decent bar food and a nice bartender. Free breakfast the next day included an array of breakfast foods, including scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy and all of the usual items, with waffles that you could cook.

All in all, if you can get to this place, you should enjoy your stay.

Carol

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carol P
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I didn't know I had clicked the wrong rating box for the airport plaza inn and conference center in Bridgeton, Missouri, but I stay there often when I go for the Rams home games and even am familiar and friendly with the staff! I learned how to catch the hotel shuttle to the metro-link and from there, the city is mine!!!

Room Tip: I don't have any tips, each time I have been pleased with my room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank GREGORY C
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have stayed at the BEST WESTERN Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center when flying out of St. Louis' Lambert Field several times, most recently Mid November. Located right by the airport and offering free shuttle service and free parking with your room has been great. You can stay at the beginning or end of your trip with your car parked in the covered lot. Free breakfast beginning at 4:00 am is an added benefit. Ask for the park and fly rate. ps..The shuttle is quick.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Macombvan
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night, after the long flight from London.

We were checked in quickly, and the front desk clerk was friendly. She gave us directions to our room, but it was difficult to find. We had to exit the building and walk past the pool and then in another door - not easy to navigate.

The room was comfortable, although I was so tired I probably could have slept on a camp-bed in the parking lot and slept well!

The hotel has a shuttle which runs on request only. Make sure you call from the airport's courtesy phone to arrange a pick-up. The shuttle will drop you anywhere in a 3 mile radius (as long as it's not too busy), so we actually got a lift to a local sports bar too!

Breakfast was the usual continential stuff - pastries, cereals, juice & coffee.

A decent stay, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Having stayed at hundreds of Best Westerns over the years, be warned that this one is very hard to find. MapQuest and my car's GPS could not precisely locate this hotel. I had to call the front desk at this Best Western to have the lady guide me to the property. Because of a computer glitch, it took ten minutes to check me in, even though I had a reservation. I used the gym in the hotel's exercise facility in the evening. It had two treadmills that were old, but they did work. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable. In the morning, the water was hot when I took a shower. The free breakfast had "everything," including scrambled eggs. The check out was fast. I would recommend this Best Western with the caveat that you are not staying at a high end hotel. "You get what you pay for," as the saying goes.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Quality Inn Florissant
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#10 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport

Been to Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!