“Horrriblee hotel!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bridgeton
Economy Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
“Horrriblee hotel!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This hotel has nasty beds ceilings are crackeed and then patched up the microwave doesnt work..no breakfast in the morning for the guests the ac stopped working there were bugs crawling out of the bathroom and no plug for the bathtub i was to scared to go sleep bc i kept hearing scratching noises and ive already heard stories about mice they have a good ppool buut its only open from 6 to 10 pm.and customer service is horriblee theres only 2 good things abouut tthis place cheap price and good location ..overall i would never stay here again

• Stayed June 2012
6 Thank ashley112

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I travel a lot but has never had such a bad experience like this ever. One lady was there at the reception and she could not understanbd what I wanted to say and had 3-4 people come out as if I was a thief. After a lot of explanation I got the room to find myself on the floor which was about to fall apart. There was not proper lighting and bathrooms were dirty. Let alone i would not dare to take a shower there. When i wne back there was an old man who had a very bad temper and started shouting at me and asked me to get out. I just wanted to go to the City People and report the matter but I did not have time as i was travelling to Kansas City. I hope you do not spoil your visit.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
6 Thank John A

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeton hotels

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Service is unwelcoming and unprofessional. The rooms are a good size but out dated. The carpet is filthy and house keeping is poor. The owner should not be working in the public eye, customer service is non existant. Definitely in need of changes.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank perpetual_love
Troy, Missouri
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was forced to stop at this hotel during a winter storm at 12:30 am. Grabed a room for $40. Great value. I just needed a place to get some sleep until the roads were clear enough for me to get home to my family. The room was spacious enough although when I looked around I had already told myself that I wouldn't be showering there because of how dirty the bathroom was. I go to sleep immediatley and hear some sounds as I'm trying to sleep. I downplayed it to be the heater or snow falling from the roof. I wake up 3hrs later to find mice running back under my bed! I decide that I don't want to share my room with any mice since they didn't pitch in on the bill and so I decide to head out into the 10in of snow that is on the ground! I decide that I'd rather freeze to death than be nibbled on slowly by a gang of mice! I trek to the front desk and try using my 15yrs of customer service to tell the clerk about my situation. It is now only 4am and the clerk actually tells me to go back to my room and that the mice wont bother me! I'm thinking to myself "they're looking at me like a piece of cheese"! I point outside to the snow that's coming down and tell him there is nothing more I want than to just get some sleep while the roads get clear because I live 40+ miles away. At no time does he offer me a different room nor will he agree to give me a refund for my terrible experience! I even remind him that this is a health code violation and unsanitary! He doesn't care and so away I go. Let this be a wake up call to this business in hopes that they bring their standards up to par!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank zstyle99
St.louis
Reviewed August 29, 2010

For 29 bucks this was a greeat room. Very similar to anything that would be around 50.00 to 70 dollars in the area. Tons of restaurants within walking distance and highway 270 and 70 are right there!!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 4, 2004

We were in town for a funeral and opted to stay close to a relative rather than impose by staying with her during this time. Unfamiliar with the area, we were unfortunately introduced to this nightmare. Most of the rooms seemed to be living quarters for illegal immigrants and it was very noisy. Needless to say....we recommend you look elsewhere for accomodations. We certainly did!

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to Economy Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!