“Great place to stay”

Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was impressed by the accommodations of the hotel. My room was clean with comfortable chairs and the most comfortable bed I have slept in for a very long time. I must say something about the staff, I was always greeted with a smile and a very helpful attitude. If you see Robert or Sheila behind the front desk, be sure to say hello, they were so very helpful, they went out of their way to be helpful. I am sure the other front desk employees would have been helpful also but these are the two who took care of me. The housekeeping staff were also very nice and did a wonderful job also. The only problems I had during the time I was there was the internet, so very slow and hard to log into, and the distance to the restrooms from the conference rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank dolls65109

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I got to stay at the hotel for three days. Breakfast is delicious and the waitresses are so kind. One of the things that I loved from the hotel was its pool which is inside in a comfortable location. The beds are amazing.

Room Tip: Room of the second and third floor have good view to inside the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We opened the door of our room and saw a spacious, corner room with king size bed, windows on two sides, plenty of tables and chairs to put luggage and unpack, coffee and coffee maker, a bathroom with two sinks and large mirrors. Very quiet and the bed was so comfortable, I didn't stir for 10 hours. Beautiful atrium in the lobby area with fountains and large swimming pool connected to TGI Friday's restaurant. Parking is close and plentiful. Maid staff greeted me in the hallway as I entered my room and wished me a nice stay. She also did the same to my husband who came up later. Above and beyond service, I'd say.

Room Tip: We requested a king size bed over the phone ahead of time--they told us it would probably be 2 doubl...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leslie1957
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your room and the view along with all of the amenities that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to St. Louis!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband, and I, attended a conference over the weekend. We have friends who stay here and absolutely love it, so we booked a room for two nights. The hotel was newly renovated in the last two years, or so. So, it is beautiful. The room was immaculate.
There were two things that bothered us. First: we felt that the bed was hard and the linens were cheap. So we didn't sleep well at all. Second, we had fresh towels that smelled like body odor. We did call the front desk to get clean towels, and the hotel staff responded quickly.
This leads to a positive feature of the hotel ~ great customer service. The staff were extremely friendly, and efficient when we had a request. Overall, our experience was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring every guest has a memorable experience. As you mentioned in your review, our hotel has recently been updated. With new pillow top Serta mattresses and new linens, we are disheartened to hear that you didn't sleep well. We are delighted to hear the staff were responsive to your needs and your overall experience was good!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza prior to our spring break to Mexico. The hotel pool was beautiful in a nice atrium. The rooms were adequate for our one night stay and included a refrigerator. The friendliness of the staff at the desk and behind the bar on the night we stayed 3/17 was awesome. The fitness center next to the pool looked very nice and I saw a lot of people using it. I just viewed as I watched our three girls swim in the pool. I would definitely stay here again for the park and fly. Oh - the shuttle pick experience for us couldn't have been better. I think we got lucky though. I picked up the phone to call - we walked about 150 feet to the pick up door and they were parked there already. We loved that.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We did the park & stay here, stayed the night previous to our trip to Jamaica, left our vehicle parked for 8 days and returned with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. Shuttle was quick and efficient. Hotel was immaculate. Very clean, quiet and just GREAT! If we ever do an early morning trip/vacation again, will definitely stay here. We only live 35 minutes from airport, but this was a GREAT experience!!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the pool. No problems, quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The hotel's airport shuttle service is no longer reliable. We had to wait 55 minutes for a shuttle and when we called to ask about the delay, the man at the desk was rude and loud. The hotel has three shuttles but they are apparently saving money by not hiring drivers, and merely calling someone in when they receive a call from the airport one mile away. I later explained the situation in a survey the hotel sent us and requested a call. No call. And we were so-called priority members. I guess they are laughing all the way to the bank --- the joke's on us.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Par12345
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We are disappointed to hear about the shuttle experience that you encountered. I assure you that we are staffed accordingly. We are constantly looking to employ quality associates who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional guest service experience. However, it is clear to that we have not lived up to our expectations for you and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 314-209-6007

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Downtown
City Place - Downtown St. Louis
City Place - Downtown St. Louis
#108 of 122 in Saint Louis

Been to Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!