Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
$58
$54
$43
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstgi fridaysshuttle servicelouis airportnice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquetconference
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great place, very polite staff, clean rooms, very comfortable beds, I stay here every time I'm in the St Louis area. It has everything you need from an awesome excersize facility to the TGI Fridays, so you don't ever have to leave the hotel, from Sam at the from desk and Erica tending bar at Fridays, its a great place to stay, did I mention the awesome atrium? Water falls and an awesome indoor swimming pool, A super nice hotel, highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My friends recommended this hotel because it includes parking. We stayed here recently while going on vacation so saved 7 days of airport parking. The rate was great and I would definitely stay here again. The airport shuttle was on time easy to use. The rooms seemed updated and bed was very comfortable. The staff really made the difference. Everyone working the front desk and shuttle was very nice and customer focused. They even had free ice scrapers to remove the snow from our car when returning from vacation. The only negative were the towels in the room. Probably the smallest and thinnest hotel towels I have ever seen at this level of hotel. The types of towels you would find in a motel. Not a big deal but something they could improve on to compete with the Renaissance and Hilton.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Well...I have stayed here in the past and loved this property. It is beautiful and has everything you need, except a hot tub..lol. This last stay was totally different. Whoever is doing their housekeeping needs to be monitored or retrained. I found crusted food on the bathroom counter and bedside table as well as crackers and a long hair in the phone when I went to call out...I took a washrag and soap and cleaned everything down...bathroom cabinetry had not been dusted in days as well...there were more things that weren't right but I will leave it at that...don't think I will take the chance to go back here again...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
HotelManager09, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

I am so sorry to hear about the condition of your room, that is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide our guests. I'm not sure what happened, but I will be sharing this with my whole team and we will review our procedures. Thank you for letting me know.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

It's hard not to be taken by the atrium once you enter the hotel. Very welcoming and feeling of openness. The staff was great and the room was above par with plenty of bath amenities and towels. One odd thing was the sheets felt like plastic. Not uncomfortable, but not something I would use on my bed.
The shuttle busses were waiting and warm even at 03:30 am and complimentary coffee was waiting in lobby.

Room Tip: Try a room with a balcony into the atrium overlooking the fountain
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

This will surprise you about the sheets, but the reason is they are brand new and we bought a very high quality product. We are having to change the settings on our washers and dryers because they are such a different quality. We did that recently and our vendor told us that within a couple washes they should soften up nicely.

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is just five minutes away from the airport but amazingly you can't hear the noise from the planes. Kudos to you crowne plaza for blocking the noise!!!!!!

Nevertheless, your housekeeping staff can follow the same way of not making noise while talking with each other in the hallways before 9am.

Anyway, the hotel is very nice and offers an sort of open lobby with a small bar, great lounge sitting in the lobby, meeting rooms down the steps from the lobby and a small business center with tv's around for flights and news.

The rooms are generous in size. Also thank you for a nice comfortable lounge chair with ottoman in the room. The beds and especially the pillows are super comfortable. I really enjoyed sleeping. I'm always grateful for the small and complimentary spa lotion packets.

I wished I could have stay a little longer so i can enjoy the pool. Maybe next time

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CecibelB

Thank you for the great review. I will share your comments with our housekeepers and remind them to be sensitive to our guests. Thank you for letting me know.