“Great Stay, Very Pleasant Staff.”

Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Cassandra McDonnald at the front desk was very pleasant and sweet. Always had a smile and was very helpful. She's very comfortable in her position and WHEN I stay again I will request her to take Care if me. Thank You Cassandra for your warm welcome.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I belong to the Priority Club program and am able to bring my grandkids once a year for a Hotel Holiday, for FREE with my charge card points. We get two rooms and stay 2-3 nights somewhere here in the St. Louis area. We received free breakfast and a managers reception each evening, at no cost. They have a big indoor heated swimming pool, and it's very clean. The staff are very friendly, and the rooms are immaculate and comfortable. Bedding is thick and plush, plus they have a desk with a chair and an upholstered comfortable chair. They offer free shuttle service and no charge for parking.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to top floor because I'm a platinum member of this hotel group. Ask about joini...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Matt S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We host the weekly manager reception every Wednesday from 5-6PM for our Platinum Elite IHG Reward Club members and VIP guests. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was greeted by Cassandra at the front desk. And she was truly delightful, warm and thoughtful!! It was like she could feel what I was going through. Her kindness made a huge difference and set the path for the rest of my stay. I decided to stay another night thanks to her! Please acknowledge her for the outstanding service she provides as she truly deserves it!!
Thank you Cassandra for being who you are and caring!

Always
Beverly

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Excellence3
Matt S, Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding Cassandra! She is a dedicated guest service representative and a great asset to our hotel. She will be nominated for associate of the month in August! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Staff are great and work hard at making your stay enjoyable. Kudos to Lisa in group sales. She made our group stay doable making room for 9 motor coaches to park! Way to go Lisa for your excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I usually stay at nicer hotels (Starwood) so the caveat here is I'm pretty picky. Was grossed out by tiny stains on sheets, they moved me and gave me a gift cert to TGIFridays ( which doesnt really matter because i was there on biz/expense account) and I couldn't get over the squeamish feeling. I will say the little "spa" kit (essential oils etc along with regular lotion) was a super nice addition at least.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank minnesota_margot
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear minnesota_margot,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy this most recent visit due to the cleanliness level in your room. This is definitely not up to standard and I assure you that your feedback has been documented and we will have this forwarded to our staff to consider for upgrades needed.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently completed a one night stay at the Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport. The location of this hotel is fantastic...just a couple of miles north of the Airport entrance and rental cars. Getting into the hotel free parking lot from the highway is super easy, although getting back onto the highway does require a U-turn. The hotel doesn't appear to be in the greatest area, as I ventured out to find a gas station to fill up my rental car. There aren't too many restaurants in the area either, so if you want, best to eat at the hotel. (See Below for more on that)
I checked in and was greeted as a Priority Club Platinum member, and was given a king room on the Concierge Floor. The room was a very good size, and very comfortable. There was the typical comfy Crowne Plaza bed and small stylish armchair and a full work desk. One small complaint is that there was not enough power outlets where you need them around the room, but that is only a minor gripe.
The bathroom was small, but clean and everything worked great, and came with the awesome Crowne Plaza Temple Spa shampoo and conditioner. Seriously, this stuff rocks! (They also give you a Temple Spa sleep kit on the bed)
After checking in I tried the hotel's fitness center, which was small, but had a nice selection of modern equipment including a 4 treadmills and 2 ellipticals. It was great for a quick workout. I didn't use the pool as I don't love how you are on full display of the whole hotel in the pool though.
I did have dinner at the TGI Friday's which is inside of the hotel. They seem to have an updated menu and a nice beer selection, but the service was spotty. They got my order very wrong and getting a bill to pay and get out took too long.
After dinner I went up to the Concierge Lounge for dessert and there was a great selection of wine, beer, spirits, and cheese, crackers and sweets. The attendant was very friendly, and it was a nice way to cap off the evening.
In the room the free wi-fi worked as well as can be expected. I was able to watch a short movie on Netflix on my tablet, so I'd say the connection was fast. I had to leave early so I didn't try the breakfast, but everything at checkout went smooth.
I would absolutely stay here again when travelling through the STL airport area!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HotelManager09, General Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for choosing us! I take all comments to heart so that I can help make our hotel better. I'm happy to say we are in the process of updating our internet bandwidth and speed in an effort to keep up with the growing demand.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great Staff, Great Biz Hotel for the Price. Very easy to STL airport.

I stay here a lot. I know many of the staff by name and they are consistent and professional. I would not stay anywhere else in STL airport area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 18 in Maryland Heights

Been to Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!