Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
  • Breakfast included
$42
$50
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstgi fridaysshuttle servicelouis airportnice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquetconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went there as part of a high school robotics team. I arrived a day after the team. Everyone at the hotel was very pleasant and accommodating. The shuttle made it easy to get to the metro and the hotel is close to the airport. Breakfast buffet was much more than I was expecting! Only issue I had
was getting the computer in the office area to work. It was very slow, like it needs to be cleaned out. Other than that, it was a great visit!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mawa6
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Big rooms very confortable very clean bathrooms no noise .good cover pool.
Nice constrution.good if you have a flight early next day.good price.big hotel.
1 mile from airport.free parking.shuttle to airport every 30 minutes.
Very good stable and fast free wifi.

• Stayed: April 2013
Matt S, Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you for your response. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed here with our 3 young boys prior to flying out of St Louis. The hotel is very nice with a big atrium pool, very friendly staff and plenty of parking. They are very nice in providing parking for the duration of the trip. We ate at the TGI Fridays attached to the hotel, which was wonderful. The room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. The shuttle to the airport was prompt and very convenient. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Priority Club is a definite plus as it also got us access to the Concierge Lounge for snacks and breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hjk1962

Thank you for writing a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and dining experience in TGI Friday's. Thanks for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

What an amazing stay, desk employees were wonderful Sam who checked us in was very funny. There was a manger and I unfourtunetley did not get her name made the stay even better. There were two bus loads of kids that arrived before we did. There was a hugh line for the elevators. She said I can get you to your rooms quicker, but you can't get made at me for the elevator we will use, its our service elevator. Let me tell you I would take that any day over waiting in line behind all the screaming kids. Room are great also!!! Would stay anytime at the hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel is great, just DO NOT GO TO TGI FRIDAYS that is attached. Terrible service and food!! The guy next to me told me, if you have to go to the bathroom, go to your room don't even walk in to it because it is so dirty and has no paper products in it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2013

As a business traveler, the Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport was perfect for my stay in the St. Louis Airport area. The hotel is only a short distance from the airport and provides a free shuttle service that picked me up quickly upon my request. Once I checked in, I arrived in my room which I found both spacious and full of great amenities. The T.G.I. Fridays that is located on the ground floor within the hotel was also great because I did not have to leave the comfort of the hotel to find dinner. In addition to the restaurant, the hotel also offers a great spread on the top floor in the executive lounge throughout the day. I had a great experience at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone that is visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business