“Great Business Hotel”

SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
Reviewed January 25, 2010

This hotel was perfect for my needs on a recent business trip. Spacious room, bright and well-decorated, great work space, good Internet, very clean, great breakfast. Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed January 22, 2010

Stayed here Dec 2008 on our way to the beach and enjoyed it so much that we booked again on our way to the beach Dec 2009. The separate areas in the rooms are wonderful so you can spread out and have your own space. This time the front desk clerk asked if we wanted a suite with a shower only or a shower/tub, something I didn't know when I submitted my review the last time. A recent reviewer had small children and needed the tub but wasn't offered the choice.This time I knew there was a nearby Olive Garden for dinner.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2009

At risk of sounding over the top, this hotel is AWESOME! The rooms were clean and bright. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was great. Breakfast area was great to hang out in and visit too.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2009

We just arrived home from our stay at Springhill Suites - the hotel was spotless, the front desk was very helpful, and the beds were very comfortable. We had small children, and arrived on a Friday. I would have loved it if I had traveled without my kids, but it did have some challenges. Our six year old was especially excited about the indoor pool. When we checked the pool out, I thought that there had to be another pool somewhere, and that this was the hot tub or kiddie pool. Nope - the pool was about 10' x 18' - there was a sign that said it has a 28 person capacity. There was a large family reunion going on while we were there, and I counted 23 kids in the pool - and I don't think five more would have fit. It has to be the smallest hotel pool in Missouri. Also, the bathroom counter top was very high - neither of our kids could wash their hands or brush their teeth, since the sink was out of their reach. Even the toilet paper was placed where only an adult could reach it - I don't think the hotel is gearing itself to families with young kids. And there is no bathtub - just a really spacious shower. Like I said, I would have loved the bathroom had I not had to help the kids do everything.

The decor was very nice, and the housekeeping was great. Free parking was a plus, and Earth City is not very far from the main attractions of St. Louis. The staff was very helpful when we asked for information.

I recommend this hotel to business travelers, families with slightly older children, and couples - at least, those who do not plan on swimming.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2009

This place worked out perfectly, we needed a place for one night prior to taking our 9 AM flight. They state their breakfast opens at 7 AM but when we went down at 6:30 they already had everything ready, so we were able to eat a free breakfast prior to going to the airport. The rooms were nice and there was plenty of room for our large family. The downstairs lobby area has a few couches and we entertained some family members from the St. Louis area down there comfortably. The pool was very small and there were already too many other people in there to add any more. Other than having no ATM machine everything else was good. No fee for parking or internet.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2009

Traveling down from mid-Illinois on June 7 we stayed an evening prior to an early morning flight from St. Louis. Simply, we had a terrific stay. The rooms are very, very nice and well appointed. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We just got back from a Memorial Day weekend in St. Louis. We went to check out Grants Farm, Pi Pizza and Six Flags. For the most part our stay at the Springhill was good. We reserved two rooms. The room I stayed in I thought was nicely kept and had a comfortable bed. The other room, I heard the bed wasn't quite as comfortable, but clearly just as well kept. Breakfast was nice with a good variety to chose from. There were some annoying teens, but that's not the blame of the hotel. Overall, a good stay once again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Courtyard St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport
Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverp...
#11 of 17 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport - Riverport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#13 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City? Share your experiences!