I have stayed at several hotels near the St. Louis airport and this is now one of my favorites. Renaissance is still my #1 choice, but Springhill Suites is more affordable. The rooms were very clean, simple and efficient. Reminded me a little of a Aloft Hotels but not as hip. I liked the room layout as it makes the space seem larger. My only complaints were the internet speed was slow and TV quality was poor. There were very few stations. I didn't call to report it as I was just there for 1 night but hoping that it was not an ongoing issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City is generating a revolution in hospitality, energized by innovation and plugged into today's travel needs. This Marriott St Louis Lambert Airport hotel is just 10 minutes away; ideally located for work or play. Complimentary airport shuttle service Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fri-Sat/Holidays 8:00am to 10:30pm. A refreshing break from the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Hotel Bridgeton
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton