Though you can see the hotel from the highway, it is not really easy access and you have to go through a slightly sketchy industrial type area.
However, once you get there, it's great. I am typically a Courtyard/Fairfield/Hyatt Place person and had not stayed at a Springhill in the past. If this one is any indication of the entire Springhill brand, I will absolutely put it on my list of hotels. I think the thing that impressed me most was how spotless the room was - specifically the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City is generating a revolution in hospitality, energized by innovation and plugged into today's travel needs. This Marriott St Louis Lambert Airport hotel is just 10 minutes away; ideally located for work or play. Complimentary airport shuttle service Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fri-Sat/Holidays 8:00am to 10:30pm. A refreshing break from the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Hotel Bridgeton
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton