“Just okay...”

Ranked #29 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Nixa, Missouri
“Just okay...”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We ate here because we were staying at the attached Crown Plaza. It was just okay. It was a Saturday night, so they were very busy. It seemed odd to me that they did not have anyone seating guests at the hotel entrance to the restaurant. We stood there for a few minutes and a server finally told us that we would need to walk to the other side of the restaurant to be seated by a hostess (near the outside entrance). Once seated, our service was good, however, the my husband's food was cool when it was served. I think it just sat in the kitchen waiting to be served too long.

• Visited July 2014

NJ
“A nice TGIF experience”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Sat at the bar for a solo dinner and the staff was very friendly and attentive. A better than average chain hotel restaurant experience.

Montreal
“Cold Food and Terrible Service”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've been to T.G.I. Fridays before and it's been decent. But this was by far my worst experience at one.

My buddy and I called down from our room to place an order for pick up. We we're told it would be about thirty minutes which was fine by us. We come down forty minutes later to get our food and nobody seems to know what happened to the order. We then waited nearly an hour for a burger, a plate of fries, and I couple of smoothies. When we got back to our room five minutes later, the food was cold and they'd forgotten the fries. I didn't think it was that complicated an order but hey, I guess it was!

If you're not pressed for time, go somewhere else. This place is pretty bad!

• Visited May 2014
Branson, MO
“Fed us even when it wasn't convenient”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza for two nights and TGI Friday's is the onsite restaurant. We were always getting in from our adventures late and sneaking in right before the restaurant was getting ready to close the kitchen. I have been in that situation several times before when we have been told that "the grill has already been shut off" or "the chef has already left" even when it was before their advertised closing time. The staff at TGI Friday's was great. They did warn us when the kitchen was about to close in case we needed anything else, but they took all our orders without being annoyed that we were so late and were very gracious and service oriented. and the food --AMAZING. Thanks to the entire staff!

Minnesota
“Convenient”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is conveniently attached to Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport Hotel. The food was fine. The service was exceptional.