“Slow service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #28 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was with a party of 8, some of our party got their food well before the rest of us. The server came back twice to get our drink orders. The food was adequate and ample but nothing to write home about.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

First this was the best Staff experience of any TGIFridays I've ever visited, great job by every staff member I spoke with.
Next, the food, no appetizer but the food still felt like it appeared quickly, on sizzling plates and warm itself. Good quality, decent portions, check wasn't out of line.
For God's sake though, clean the restrooms. Wasn't just the pig before me, stains etc.

1  Thank GunnyS2862
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at the Crown Plaza, over the weekend, for business. The staff at the hotel suggested eating at Friday's, so we decided to give it a try.
It was busy for a Saturday night, so we didn't expect fabulous service. However, it took 45 minutes to get our food. And it was cold when we got it. Yuck! One individual ordered baby carrots as a side for an entree, and they were not cooked (as you would expect with dinner). The quality of the food was poor, and it did not look appetizing. For instance, the bread sticks were squashed, and the salad was mostly the core of the lettuce.
Needless to say, we will not return or recommend this restaurant to others.

1  Thank ChicagoSissy
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Evening bartenders were phenomenal! Remembered names and drink orders after first night (I wish I could remember their names!). Food was good and restaurant was clean.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Crown Plaza and walked down for dinner. The service was par but the disappointment was with the food. I ordered a burger and fries, restaurant wasn't busy, not busy enough that it should take 30 minutes to cook. Once my food came out it was COLD! So I guess it had sat in the window for several minutes before coming out.
I didn't have transportation otherwise I'd gone elsewhere to eat. So if you have wheels, do yourself a favor, don't eat at TGIFs.