“Great Lunch! ”

Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
“Great Lunch! ”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

The Longhorn Steakhouse has great lunch selections very close to $10. A small sirloin, or pork chop, a ribeye (Delmonico) or chopped steak, etc. They also have a salad/potato/soup pick that is closer to the $7 range. Really nice lunch! I personally love that wedge!

1 Thank Carrcabin

U.S.A.
“Great service! Good food.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal here- all the food was very good. I had never had their signature smoked sirloin steak until this visit, wouldn't have that again as the regular steaks are so good. The very nice waitress advised my that the smoked steak was quite a different steak from their others. I said I was fine with trying it. I really thought it was nice she pointed that out, as it really was different. But really enjoyed all the food here!! Fresh-made biscuits were star of the food.

The kindness and great service by my waitress and the waitress training her in were best thing of the whole visit.

2 Thank Jodie M
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Lone Star Experience”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I truly enjoyed this dining experience at Lone Star Steakhouse. The food was good and hot and truly satisfied my appetite. The server was attentive and made sure I was taken care of.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Donald C
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Generic”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was our first visit. We met friends for a school fundraiser. Our server was great, the food was nothing special. I really liked the strawberry lemonade. The rolls were very good and didn't need any butter. I got the steak salad, which was fine, but I prefer the one at Longhorn. My date got the Philly sandwich and says it was disappointing.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kocickasmom
Dresden, Tennessee
“Just OK”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Food for 6 people - $120. (no alcohol purchased & 3 water drinkers) Expensive food but not great tasting food. The ribs however were excellent! I was disappointed. The cost would have been irrelevant if the food was above average.

Visited July 2013