“Great service! Good food.”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal here- all the food was very good. I had never had their signature smoked sirloin steak until this visit, wouldn't have that again as the regular steaks are so good. The very nice waitress advised my that the smoked steak was quite a different steak from their others. I said I was fine with trying it. I really thought it was nice she pointed that out, as it really was different. But really enjoyed all the food here!! Fresh-made biscuits were star of the food.

The kindness and great service by my waitress and the waitress training her in were best thing of the whole visit.

2  Thank Jodie M

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I truly enjoyed this dining experience at Lone Star Steakhouse. The food was good and hot and truly satisfied my appetite. The server was attentive and made sure I was taken care of.

1  Thank Donald C
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was our first visit. We met friends for a school fundraiser. Our server was great, the food was nothing special. I really liked the strawberry lemonade. The rolls were very good and didn't need any butter. I got the steak salad, which was fine, but I prefer the one at Longhorn. My date got the Philly sandwich and says it was disappointing.

1  Thank Kocickasmom
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Food for 6 people - $120. (no alcohol purchased & 3 water drinkers) Expensive food but not great tasting food. The ribs however were excellent! I was disappointed. The cost would have been irrelevant if the food was above average.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to Lone Star after a long day at the baseball fields. Both appetizers we ordered were very good (crab dip and spinach dip) and came with chips hearty enough to hold the dips. The steaks that were ordered (Rib Eye & Prime Rib) both tasted good, but both cuts were not exactly cooked to order and both cuts were tough to cut/chew. Our server was excellent and attentive without hovering at the table.

With other steak places available I doubt we give LoneStar another shot, based on the quality of the steaks.

1  Thank royalmay