“Good soup n service”

Good for: Families with children
Singapore, Singapore
“Good soup n service”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As usual the service was attentive and the food good.
Soup was hot and the portions good value for money.

• Visited August 2014

Overland Park, Kansas
“Mediocre Red Lobster…”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The Bridgeton, Missouri Red Lobster in West St Louis is one of those tired old Red Lobster restaurants in dire need of a face lift and a management team shake-up. The first annoyance was being asked to wait 15 minutes for a table when the dirty little secret is that there are eight to ten clean, empty tables available in the dining area. The wait staff is apparently overworked and has limited abilities to attend to their guests; so wait for the first appearance of the server at our table was equal to the wait in the lobby. Long wait for drinks, salads and eventually the biscuits appear. The seafood arrives perfectly prepared to brand standards. Digging in to the dishes finds the shrimp and crab slightly overcooked and cooling off fast. There is nothing worse than cold overcooked crab legs and shrimp – must eat fast... Overall, this was a mediocre dining experience at Red Lobster. My family and I have had some good seafood meals in Red Lobsters, especially those that are newer and have the drive and entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in serving fresh, good tasting fish and shellfish to their customers…something easier said than done.

• Visited August 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Typical Red Lobster”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went for dinner on a Thursday afternoon before 5pm. There were hardly any cars in the parking lot, so we were surprised to find a group of four waiting and we were told it would be 15 minutes til we got a table. Hmm ok.
When we were finally seated, it was in a nearly empty dining room! The manager apologized for the long wait, and I joked that we should get a free dessert. He agreed and we did get complimentary desserts. (Apparently they had a staffing problem, but I'd rather wait at the table with a basket of cheesy biscuits. Just saying...)
My boyfriend got fish and I got the coconut shrimp, which were huge. The taste was nothing special, but it was adequate. The strawberry lemonade is very good however. Our server was Nick and he was excellent.
We had the Warm Apple Crostada for dessert and it was tasty. It is made with heirloom apples and that probably is why.

• Visited November 2013
Tyler, Texas
“RL surprised me this time”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've eaten at Red Lobster on occassion and have found it somewhat hit and miss. This location was a hit. I had some fried seafood platter, don't remember the name, and it was delicious. Hot, well prepared and absolutely more than I could eat. Service was good, etc.

Visited October 2013
Vandalia, Illinois
“Food and staff was good, but the crab legs were rather skimpy”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been to this Red Lobster before and always had good food and service along with a nice restaurant. Last time we went the food was good and so was the service, but the crab legs were just very skimpy. They were really thin and almost flat with little meat inside, they reminded me of the skimpy crab legs you get off a All You Can Eat Buffet, not something a restaurant like should be having or serverving. All and all everything was good, but they need to have some crab legs with a little more meat on them.

• Visited October 2013