Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
  • Pool
$58
Travelocity
1,077 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
Reviewed January 7, 2014

excellent,friendly staff.great hotel,everything you expect from Embassy Suites,close to every thing,loved the price.We were able to get connecting rooms which made it ideal for our family.great Hilton Honors redemption Value.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The kitchen staff didn't seem to do their job while we were there. Pop and juice machines were often not filled unless you complained. The beds were like quicksand, and the headboard even had a greasy hairs stain on it. Definitely not the cleanest one I've stayed in!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Embassy Suites - St. Louis Airport property during the week of Christmas. The room and accommodations were excellent. Most of the guest were families and the interaction with the hotel staff was very positive and attentive to the guest needs. The hotel room we stayed in were clean, nicely furnished, and quiet. Embassy served an outstanding complimentary breakfast. I highly recommend this property; you get an excellent value for your money.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed in St Louis on business. After a bad experience at another hotel, I changed my reservation to this Embassy Suites. The room service staff was courteous and prompt. The food was good. I will be staying here for the next several weeks since I must return to St Louis on business for several weeks. They truly earned my business. The location is convenient to several places. While in St Louis the week before Christmas I went to the Missouri Botanical Garden and enjoyed their holiday lights experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Okay, no one is perfect, a few mistakes were made like boxing my equipment I had shipped to the hotel. What were they thinking? But no real harm done. The Hotel was clean and beautiful. The room I had on the 6th floor was perfect. Breakfast was hot tasty and zero wait time. The only thing that could be a negative might be the dinner menu. But that is 100% a personal opinion, so I can't say it should be held against them. I did not think there was enough variety, compared to the other Embassy I stayed at in CA. The fried chicken, however was super good!

Room Tip: Staff suggested I park on the side and that area was packed. I went all the way to the back and came in by the pool. Always easy parking and easy access to the bar,restaurant and elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business