Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$46
$50
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
1,075 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here recently for a meeting. This was my second time here. My room was very clean. I used the laundry facilities which were conveniently located near the elevators. The washing machine could have been cleaner. The detergent dispenser was gummy with residue. The breakfast is adequate. My only complaint was the use of clarified butter on the grill. It made the omelet greasy. I prefer the cooking spray used by the Embassy Suites in Old Town Alexandria, VA. The potatoes were very greasy. Hotel is conveniently located to restaurants and some shopping. The only problem with access is that the only entrance is from southbound Highway 67. The best to return to the hotel is to go west and get on I-70 and then exit at 67 southbound.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The two of us had one night at the Embassy Suites Airport. We were very impressed. Staff all very pleasant, quick easy check-in, clean lobby spills right into the lounge where complimentary happy hour cocktails. Room was a very nice suite w/a small sitting room and a bedroom w/king bed, both with large screen tv's. Complimentary breakfast was good, omelet chef amazing, heat on the steam table could have been warmer. But all very good. Definitely would return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was a great location for our family visiting Saint Louis for a long weekend. The price was an excellent value for a two-room suite, the front desk staff were terrific, the room was clean and quiet, we slept well, and this location might have the broadest selection I've ever seen in a free hotel breakfast. It's theoretically a three-star place but internet was still free. Nice.

The hotel is beginning to show its age. We had to call twice to get towels that were somehow not available when we checked in due to the place being sold out for a number of nights in a row. We had to bus our own table to get a place to sit at breakfast, the breakfast area seemed understaffed like is commonly seen at a two-star place, and clean dishes and silverware were a challenge to find.

My wife said it simply, that this place seemed like an entirely different hotel from our stay at the downtown Embassy Suites in another city. We would likely give this place another chance in the future, but we would look at it as an exceptional two-star suburban hotel rather than a nice downtown three-star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife, two kids, and my son's fried stayed in this hotel and it was perfect for us. The room was large and clean. The breakfast was fantastic. It was by far the best free breakfast I have had for any hotel I have ever stayed in. It was very easy to get to and if I remember correctly it was only about 15 minutes from the zoo and science center. We will stay here again if we visit St. Louis again.

The only problem we had was that the rerigerator in our room was not working when we arrived. We called the front desk and within minutes they had someone up to our room with a new one to replace it with so they took care of the situation immediately.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel is disgusting. Smelled of smoke, and grease. Dirty band aids by the hot tub, hair in bathroom, 2nd coffee maker did not work and had used coffee pods in it, filthy carpets, broken toilet paper holder hanging down, phones never dusted, beds not properly made. and staff, when told coffee maker didn't work said, "what do you want me to do about it"....

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family