Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hotels.com
$59
$50
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,075 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our room smelled of smoke. We bought a bottle of Febreze and sprayed it on everything. Rooms were neat and clean. Staff was very helpful. Location was great for us close to everything we wanted to see.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaiden12
Ted C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for your review of the opportunity with your guest room. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to find and eliminate any guest room that may need extra attention prior to our next guest. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Don't come to this hotel if you are planning a quiet stay with breakfast included. Ask if there are any family reunions also attending at the same time as you visit. The rooms are very clean and the service for the rooms were excellent. The kitchen staff are overwhelmed, slow and food trays were empty and not replaced. Dishes were not there to eat from and the tea/sugar areas were empty.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet G

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience with breakfast caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We did not know what to expect when we visited St. Louis. We chose the Embassy Suites near the airport due to their taking points and dollars through Hilton Honors. We wanted to be near I-70 as well, as we headed to Colorado. What we found was a restful island in the middle of some rough areas. The evening front desk attendant was great; she had handouts for us with restaurant options and she always greeted us and asked about our experiences. In addition, she took prompt action on a noise problem we encountered after 10pm. The evening shuttle driver was awesome; he took us over to a Walgreens and waited while we purchased some needed items. For location, it was about 15 minutes from downtown and 35 minutes from Six Flags. In general, locations along I-64 were newer and cleaner than those along I-70. Downtown they have had a problem since June of 2013 with car break-ins and stolen cars being used to drive into walls of small business', so if you do book a hotel (particularly downtown), make sure your hotel has a regular presence/security throughout the night in the parking lot. (On the Sunday night we stayed over, there were 4 separate incidents numbering over a dozen cars total.)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DaBadger76
Reviewed August 3, 2013

It's been about two years since I stayed at this property. They have renovated the hotel since my last stay. All I can say is wow! What an improvement. The rooms are much nicer than before. They are very well decorated and furnished. The restaurant is very good. With reasonable prices for a hotel. The fitness room was well equipped. The Manager's Reception was top notch. One of the best I have seen among Embassy Suites. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken E
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is one of the best Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Very clean, friendly staff, beautiful hotel overall. Loved the Manager's reception!!! I will definitely be staying here when I come back St. Louis!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo