Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
$47
  • Breakfast included
$60
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,066 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is one of the best Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Very clean, friendly staff, beautiful hotel overall. Loved the Manager's reception!!! I will definitely be staying here when I come back St. Louis!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is a very good place to stay for business or leisure. The service was great, the amenities were great, the room was in good condition. I would stay again and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to treat the kids to a "stay-away", so I booked the room at the Embassy Suites, a (2) two room suite, which on the website states as (1) one sleeping room w/two queen beds, a common area w/a queen sized pull out bed, and (1) one sleeping room w/one king size bed. We enter the room and it smells, the floors are dirty(not cleaned from previous patron),then there is only one room w/two queen beds and the pull out sofabed. To add insult to injury, the restaurant served raw bloody "fried chicken" , the ONLY good part was the pool. Also, we received an email, stating "availability issues" as to why we received a different room. WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!! This place sucks!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel had everything we needed for our weekend pre-vacation stay. The bar and manager's reception was great after a long day of being out in the heat. It was nice to have a one stop place to come back to and the food was better than expected from the restaurant. The bartender during the manager's reception worked nonstop to make sure everyone had a drink in a timely manner. He even remembered us when we went back the second night. Impressive considering the amount of people there. The snacks provided changed nightly and were adequate. The rooms were nice and spacious. The only issue we had was the bedroom didn't seem to cool as well as the living room area and I prefer to be cold when I sleep. I found this hotel a little difficult initially to find as I came off the exit merging into traffic only to find the drive was immediately there, but it looked more like pulling into the Crowne Plaza and it you had to loop back out of your way to get back on the interstate, but still not such a hassle that I wouldn't stay there again. The airport shuttle was quick and easy. We had to leave at 4am and we got to airport very quickly. Pick up was just as easy, even though we had to wait a bit. The driver was extremely apologetic for that, offered my kids candy and all of us waters out of a cooler on board. The front desk staff was great. I did have some difficulty adding a car to the stay and park and this can only be reserved online, not through the front desk. All in all, a great, easy one stop place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights at this Embassy. The staff was wonderful and the managers reception with free drinks and snacks was a nice touch and a good gathering spot. I also did what was unusual for me which was to eat dinner at the hotel. Honestly, the food was pretty good, with a dinner and sandwich special each night (I tried twice and was happy both times). Breakfast was fine. I checked out at 4am and the receptionist offered me a "breakfast to go" which was a nice touch. My room was fine - clean and plenty of room. Only gripe was that I had to run the shower for 5 - 10 minutes before I could get anything hotter than lukewarm water, which seems odd in a hotel of this size and not that old.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business