“Embassy Suites Gets It Right Once Again!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Bridgeton
Omaha, Nebraska
“Embassy Suites Gets It Right Once Again!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

For the money, you cannot beat Embassy Suites! The manager's cocktail hours alone make up for the difference in price between a lower grade hotel and ES. But add the breakfast, and you've actually made money. This property is brand new and beautiful. Staff was helpful. The pool area was nice, could have been a bit cleaner.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Baton Rouge, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here- the HOT breakfast was excellent. Omelets and pancakes were prepared as you order them. The suite was nice and cozy. We love the fact that we were able to actually close our door but still be close to our son who was with us. The only complaint at the time is that the whirlpool jets were not working. But it was a great trip!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stay here. Let me first start off by saying that embassy Suites is my hotel of preference. In the last 60 days I have stayed at 4 different hotels and have regretted every last stay due to the charging of amenities, bad plumbing, noise, etc. All stays were at Hilton's. so here I am at the Embassy at the St Louis air port. I normally stay at the St Charles location. But due to cost I chose the airport location. OMG. This is a fabulous hotel. Newly remodeled 3 yrs ago. No noise from the airplanes. Courteous employees. The bartender Sid is simply divine. Ours stay was 312.00 from wed-fri with a late Check out. The decor is Devine. Normally at other Embassies, when your look over the railing from your floor, you see diners. This Embassies is smaller. The bar area is the center of attraction if you look over the railing. Love this Embassies. I will not stay at St Charles unless I want a spa day. I have only stayed here one nite so far, but this embassies has surpassed my expectations. I really was negative abt this hotel due to it's location. I was wrong. Dead wrong. Although it has been one nite, I will difinitely stay here each time I stay in St Louis, which is a minimum of 4 times a year. Way to go Embassy Suites St Louis Airport.

• Stayed July 2013
philadelphia, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great facilities and stff to match. Everything about this hotel from check-in to check-out was world class. Every staff member from the front desk, to the bartenders, waitstaff and even the maintenance man were extremely friendly and courteous.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Fithian, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great evening happy hour. Bartender is AWESOME. Complimentary breakfast in the AM was good. Bummed the pool was under maintenance in the summer but what do you do. Lobby area is nice. Don't look to close to the high ceiling where the paint and walpaper are coming off. Overall, I would do it again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

College Park
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We checked into the Embassy Suites - Airport on June 21st and initially were only going to stay 2 nights. However, we were so warmly received by the check-in personnel, Adija and Stacy, as well as the evening reception attendant Rachael Rhae, we decided to stay an additional night. Every request we made was quickly addressed to our satisfaction. The breakfast was very good and the evening receptions were great. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the wireless was fast. I had to use the business center and was amazed that I was not charged to print a document. I would have rated this hotel "excellent" except that we had two issues with housekeeping that were addressed minutes after making a phone call to the front desk. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return when I'm back in St Louis..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Minster, Ohio
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My experience here was better than expected. I arrived late evening with clients and needed 3 rooms and a place with a bar for some socializing. The rooms were really nice and clean. It was a nicer design than other Embassy Suite hotels where I have stayed. The wireless was pretty fast and the room was comfortable and clean. We arrived too late for the complementary happy hour, but the free morning breakfast was really good.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeton
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!