Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
  • Breakfast included
$42
$50
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,064 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My experience here was better than expected. I arrived late evening with clients and needed 3 rooms and a place with a bar for some socializing. The rooms were really nice and clean. It was a nicer design than other Embassy Suite hotels where I have stayed. The wireless was pretty fast and the room was comfortable and clean. We arrived too late for the complementary happy hour, but the free morning breakfast was really good.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were in St. Louis for my 50th Reunion from Beaumont High School in St. Louis and the planning Committee chose the Embassy Suites for this event. The staff at the Embassy Suites were wonderful. The Breakfast was amazing...best omelets and pancakes in town. I do recommend this facility and do plan to return in the future

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a really nice hotel and usually quite busy. The bartender is first rate, and helps make this hotel one of my favorites near the St. Louis Airport. The rooms are spacious and provide the typical two room layout of other Embassy Suites. Typically their evening hospitality and breakfast food is plentiful, but they did fall short in that area on this last visit. They ran out of items and were slow to get them refilled. During breakfast they ran out of silverware and bacon. The two most important items in my book. They did finally get more bacon out, but not until the breakfast service was almost over. I will still return and hope things are back to the service I have come to expect at this location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank OnTheRoadWarrior
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great lobby and food but serious problems. Had to check out at 9pm due to silverfish on the wall and in the bed! Only option given to me was change the sheets. Are you CRAZY! $189.00 to sleep in a suite with bugs! GM has still not returned my call! Bianca-Front Desk Manager, poor girl! She is trying to fix big problems with NO help from GM. Pool was closed for entire stay too but I would not have rate visit bad for that reason. The homeless and drunk people in lobby was a bit much too. This is Embassy not a motel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for a weekend convention. The check-in process was very easy, and there were carts available to use for my luggage. The suite was a bit outdated, but it was clean. The beds were a bit less than luxurious...The bathroom vanity had a front panel that fell off which I sort of balanced back into place. I was taken aback at the lack of a hair dryer, until I found it in the bottom shelf of the (black) vanity in a black bag. Not very easy to spot! I would have appreciated a shower cap, which wasn't supplied.

The manager's reception was nice, free drinks (nothing top-shelf, of course) and munchies. The bartender was quite entertaining. And the free breakfast buffet is quite a bit more than you'd expect from other hotels, with a chef that cooks a made-to-order omelet or pancakes for you. I would appreciate another coffee station, as that seemed to be the source of a logjam.

This was my first Embassy Suites experience, and I would use them again.

Room Tip: Scavenger hunt for your hair dryer...look in the bottom of the vanity, way in the back!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business