We love Embassy Suites, we stay at the downtown St Louis location as well as St Charles Missouri they are very nice but pricey. I have seen this location and read reviews and decided to give it a try this weekend. I am sooo glad we did. It older than the other 2 in St Louis but newly remodeled. We really liked the lobby and the bar as well as the breakfast area. It's got a nice small idoor pool and whirlpool and a nice excercise room. We ordered room service twice and it was fast and the food good and reasonably priced. The location is centrally located to everything in St Louis..20 minutes to the zoo, minutes from Lambert Airport, 10 minutes to St Louis Mills Mall...the cooked to order breakfast is excellent and from 5:30 to 7:30 they have free drinks at the bar. We will be staying here again and would reccommend it to anyone. Parking is free as well..just great value for the buck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton