This is the first time I have stayed since the remodel. The lobby, bar area and room were very nice. The bartender, Sid, was amazing. He was the only person working and he was quick and always had a smile. Breakfast was great. I had the cooked to order omlet and some bacon. The chef was good and you did not have to wait very long.
My only complaint was the walls must be thin. There must have been a party in the room next to us. At 1:30 a.m. the people were SO loud it sounded like they were in our room. Then at 3:30 a.m. they were even louder. I should have called but sometimes I know that makes matters worse. I told the lady when we left what happened and she said I should have called because the hotel does not tolerate that. She said guests get one warning and if security has to go back again they are asked to leave. I definitely would have called knowing that.
Every employee we encountered was very nice and had a smile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton