I had to go to MO to visit a few clients in a few different small towns. When I made my reservations for the 3-day, 2-night trip, I was stuck staying in a small town, low budget hotel because that's where my client suggested that I stay. But, the second night, I had to have completed my almost 600 mile circuit around the state and I would be flying out in the morning. I wanted a hotel close to the airport, but nice. I've had mixed experiences with Embassy Suites in the past and I had once vowed to never stay in one again. I usually travel on business, so I have to work into the night and get up early for meetings. I had stayed in some where busloads of kids pulled up for soccer or some other sporting events. The rotten kids run rampant in the hotels and their voices always carry up because of the openness of the hotels. Calls to the front desk result in "sorry, there's nothing we can do to make the kids be quiet." But I digress...
I knew I'd be tired and in need of a nice room after staying in what was surely (and was) a dump. I arrived in St. Louis in a torrential downpour and dragged my bags in while getting fairly soaked. Front desk staff were both friendly and the guy who checked me in was attentive and efficient. He thanked me for being in their honor program. After a few short minutes, I was off to my room. As I was lugging my wet bags to my room, I was worried that the layout of the hotel might make it noisy, like some ESs can be. Not a chance. They gave me a room at the end of an off-shoot hallway. The VERY end. It was HEAVENLY quiet. It was very clean and modern (maybe renovated recently?). After the previous night in a stinky, stark, no-frills room, I was SO thrilled to be in such a nice, quiet little suite. I was tired from my time on the road, and it was still pouring, so I order room service and curled up on the couch to read my book. The room service was EXCEPTIONAL. The sheets were soft, the bed perfect, the temperature of the room was perfect because I could control it myself, the towels were soft and rich. I had a WONDERFUL experience at this Embassy Suites. By the way, I had a little glitch in trying to order dinner. I kept calling room service to order dinner and it kept ringing busy. I called the front desk and the girl said she'd go look into it and I asked her to have them call me when they had a free minute. They called me less than 5 minutes later. The front desk girl called a few minutes later to check to see if I had received the call and got my dinner ordered. I was so impressed that she seemed to care if I got to order dinner and I was a happy guest!! I will absolutely stay at this hotel again. I look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO - Bridgeton