Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$62
  • Pool
$119
$42
$50
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,064 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionlouis airportmade to order omeletshappy hourfree drinksking suiteshuttle servicest louisatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Gotta say, this place is so nice. We were happily surprised at all the beauty inside the hotel and suites. Had a superb soak in the sea salt water hottub. Our room was great and had all the neccessities. Beds were great, furniture was modern. Loved the relaxed yet professionalism feel of this hotel. The staff were all really super friendly and we were especially impressed with Tausha. She was so helpful and nice. The food was plentiful and impressively laid out. Close to a casino and quaint shops down main street, St. Charles, Mo. Will stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Pat,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review; we are happy to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

As a business traveler, I tend to stay at mostly Hilton Brand properties, with Embassy Suites being among my favorites. This hotel has recently been renovated and I love the new look... sleek, modern, inviting... I had stayed here prior to the renovation, but had stopped using this hotel becaus it looked run down. Now, I am back!!

A particular bright spot is the staff who work the breakfast area. They are very helpful and polite. It is true that if you arrive near the end of the meal service, things get to be a bit sparce, but I have seen people ask the staff for more yogurt or fruit, and it is brought to them quickly. As always, eggs cooked to order are available.

The drinks in the evening are nice... but even after the manager's reception, the drinks are very low in cost. Starting at 9 PM they have half price appetizers and they are very good.

If I had to say there was an issue, it might be the lighting in the living room area was a bit dim. But that is really not an issue worthy of a complaint.

In short, I really like this property. Nice staff, comfy rooms, decent rates, and safe. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Valerie R

Valerie R,

First of all, thank you for being a loyal Hilton Brand guest. We will pass your positive comments on to the food and beverage department to the breakfast staff and Manager’s Reception staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed 4 days here and had a very good visit overall. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful (front desk was a little slow at check-in, with only one person there at the time). Breakfast each morning was great. The hotel pool and fitness area were very clean and in good condition.
Our negatives:
Our floor didn't appear to have been vacuumed very well on our arrival - more significant for us, since we have a crawling baby!
Our bathroom door had to be really forced to close.
Our toilet consistently didn't flush - after 3 visits from maintenance, I finally figured out the problem (float adjustment), but had to keep messing with it. On check out we did receive an apology and gift from the front desk, so we appreciated how it was handled.
Something the hotel can't control is that it is difficult to get to from certain directions. If you are coming off I-70 it's pretty easy. However when you leave, if you need to get back quickly, you've got to go a long way around to get back.
Breakfast was great, and again the staff was friendly and helpful every morning.
Afternoon reception is always a great plus at Embassy Suites.
Lobby area is very nice and clean.
I would definitely stay again and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shackleton87
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

I am so pleased that you were able to experience our great breakfast and hospitable staff. I’m also glad you were able to attend our manager’s reception! However, I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. I’m sorry they weren’t able to completely fix the toilet but I’m glad our staff was able to give you a little something for your inconvenience. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and i stayed here for our anniversary and everything was perfect!!! The room was spotlessly clean and the staff was super friendly and made us feel welcome. Every year we stay at an Embassy since that is where we spent our wedding night and we are always impressed. This location lived up to our previous experiences and quality of the staff at this location was even above it! I highly recommend this hotel for travelers and those looking for a relaxing (and maybe a lil romantic!) get away.

• Stayed: August 2012
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Raqrrr-

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your loyalty to the brand. We hope we are able to earn your business again the next time you are in St. Louis. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

my family and I recently stayed here while in st louis and enjoyed our stay very much. ALL staff was polite,professional and very helpful. the hotel was clean and had great breakfast! I would definatly reccomend this hotel for anybody staying in the st louis area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel H
EmbassySuitesSTL, Revenue Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Samuel H-
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you recommending us for guests staying in the St. Louis area. Your comments will be passed along to the team and all of the departments. We hope to see you again next time you are in St. Louis.