“Not bad, but could be better”
Review of St. Louis Bread Co

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
St. Louis Bread Co
Ranked #17 of 18 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Previous reviews I've read on this place from other social sites have stated that the lines are always crowded. That's because this place is always understaffed. I waited at an open register line for almost 5 minutes but that person was so busy helping out the one other cashier that she didn't have a chance to get to me. (This was at no fault of hers. She was trying her best). So I went to the other line with the other cashier and that line was a mile long. They were fast for having the lack of staff, but had they had at least one extra person, I would have been out of there as fast as the other locations. I didn't even order any food but a pastry and a latte for the note.