All reviews whole foods trader joes free drinks bonefish grill the indoor outdoor pool galleria mall great hotel underground parking hot dogs nachos happy hour hot tub per adult evening kickback baked potato evening food science center
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the nicest hotel and our second stay here. That should tell you everything you need to know. The staff is attentive and everything is clean and well cared for. When we experienced a little traveler's revenge in the tummy....the staff was there with support and a small gift bag of things to help us feel better. This was a surprise and very appreciated!. We love this Drury and we will be back again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Rude and incompetent staff. The staff woke us up repeatedly (4 times in the space of 3 hours) with a do-not-disturb hanger on our door and even after we spoke to them after each occurrence. Incredibly frustrating experience. I would not stay here if I could avoid it.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are very sorry that the staff accidentally knocked on you door and disturbed you. The housekeeper did admit, they accidentally missed the notes of your 1 pm late check out requests. Your “Do Not Disturb” sign was out, but often guest leave the room and forget to take them down. Since it was after checkout time, the housekeeper was checking to see if the room was vacant. We also apologize if that the housekeeper had to knock on the adjacent room. The housekeeper mentioned that you came to the door when he knocked on the adjacent doors, we are sorry for the confusion.
I have reviewed your issue with our team and we have taken steps to make sure that this does not happen again. We are very sorry for the interruption and hope that you come visit us again.
Nelson B.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

This was our first stay at this location and a Drury Hotel.
Service was impeccable, very Friendly and efficient. Breakfast might be considered routine, but perfection! A full breakfast with eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, cereals, yogurts, fruit and potatoes. The service was real plates and silverware, not plastic, which was also a welcome bonus.
The beds were great. I normally have trouble sleeping in hotels, but these nights were very good and the pillows were great. We did take part in the 3 free drinks each night and the meals which were amazing too! My kids loved the free soda and popcorn. The pool, outdoor pool and hot tub was wonderful as well.
Location is also good for shopping as it's right by 2 shopping plazas. We're coming back! This was an amazing stay and hotel with great staff- best we have ever had at a hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2019

We love staying at Drury Inns, and this was our first stay at this location. It is very close to my parents, which makes it super convenient, and we were able to get the last room available on short notice. It was an ADA room (handicap), which was fine - the bathroom was great with the extra hand holds.
Service was impeccable, as we've come to expect from Drurys. Friendly and efficient. Breakfast might be considered routine, but this location cooked the oatmeal to perfection! (For me.) Not watery or mushy, it was fairly dry, which is the way I like it. The service was real plates and silverware, not plastic, which was also a welcome bonus.
The beds were great. I normally have trouble sleeping in hotels, but these nights were very good.
When it's crowded it's good to get down early for popcorn, as it can be cleared out early. (We got back one night around 9, but it was too late to enjoy popcorn, though we did enjoy the tea and soda.)

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Well - we didn't expect to be staying at this very nice hotel - no one could have predicted on a Saturday in June that our A/C in our home would bite the dust. But the new system couldn't be installed until Tuesday. So on Sunday we 'moved in' to this lovely property and were so pleasantly surprised at so many things. We usually only travel two or three times a year for pleasure and, because we're able to be savvy with dates and such we are able to stay in the best of the best - 5 star type hotels. But this property, while not that, was as comfortable, friendly and convenient as we could have ever wanted. The evening cocktails and appetisers were beyond nice. Same for the breakfast. The bed was so comfortable. We upgraded to a suite (altho we really didn't absolutely need it) and it was of good size. Upon checking in, I heard some noise - hallway noise or maybe from a neighboring room. I thought....'Oh No - this might be problem'. But at night... nothing. No noise. I asked for alternative pillows and they were brought promptly and turned out to be comfortable. The people - from the reservation on the phone to check-in to the maids - all lovely. In short I would recommend this lovely property to anyone needing a comfortable, convenient wonderfully located place to rest their head. OH, wait.....I already did. Three weeks after this happened to me, what do you know.....same thing happened to my former husband. His A/C went out and he needed a cool place to stay so I talked to the same manager that had helped my son and I and arranged for the same suite (his for only one night). He had been there for a while the nights my son and I were there so her knew the lay of the land. But he had an equally comfortable stay. In closing, I will recommend this nice hotel to anyone, anytime.

Date of stay: June 2019