“Ok lunch but South County location much better.”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really do like Marcaroni Grill! They have a nice lunch selection and I think they are pretty inside. I ordered the you pick 3...soup was cold, needed to be reheated. They brought it back hot but half of it was gone. The half that was left was good, but still wonder what happened to the other half. My sandwich was kind of a veggie panini sandwich, with good cheese on it, but it also was served cold.. Not nearly as good as it could have been.

Thank AbeLIncoln,St.Louis

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Service was great which saved them from a "1" review, however, the food was extremely disappointing. My husband ordered chicken parmesan and my son got chicken strips... all of the chicken looked and tasted as if left in the fryer too long. I ordered the Carmela's chicken, the wine sauce was too watery and didn't even coat the pasta well. With the total meal price as much as it was, I expected MUCH better!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Nice place for an affordable meal. We like the create-your-own pasta bowl. I think the last time we were there it wasn't on the menu, but it's available if you ask. And take a trip to the restroom to learn a few Italian phrases.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was good enough the 1st time to bring my friends and I back a 2nd time The service was far better as well as the food than I have come to expect from chain restaurants. The 4 of us ordered different variations of pasta i.e. meatballs. seafood. etc. Romano's has qualified to be included in our Friday night dinner rotation.
Our waitress Megan? anyway it began with a "M" was topnotch in spite of the restaurant being full, she managed to have the right degree of solicitiness

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

They make us feel as if we are family or best friends when we go in. They bend over backwards to make sure everything is perfect. The food is always great.