WINNER WONDERLAND

Add it.
Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian, European, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
St. Louis
“Somewhat disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took my mom and niece here on a Sunday afternoon in November 2012 to celebrate their birthdays. I loved the ambiance of the restaurant and we had a great server. The bread with olive oil served as a starter was very good, as was the mushroom ravioli. However the chicken speidini was not speidini at all, only rubbery chunks of chicken on a skewer. No breading or oil or flavor. The roasted vegetables served with it were the best part of the meal. Also the "brick" chicken was dry and not very flavorful. I was disappointed with most of the food and wish I had spent my money elsewhere. Note that I did not complain about my meal as I believe they would have served me something else, so I guess it's my own fault..

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Yammi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This place is good for a date or for a romantic dinner for too. Its also good for friends to eat at it.. Its little bit pricey but it worth it.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Everything expected and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great service! We were very well taken care of by our waitress, Owana. She was attentive and courteous. She went out of her way to get everything we wanted, including our favorite dessert that the restaurant stopped making, dessert ravioli. We were not just another table to wait on. She treated us wonderfully. Can't say enough about all the courteous employees.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a party of 9 (5 of which were kids under 10). So lots of talking and we were slow to order. The waitress was great. No problems. The hostess even took pictures of us. We had a good time. We tipped very well, because the waitress did not automatically add 18% tip for large parties. I called ahead for our table for 6pm. We were late and they had the table ready for us anyway.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“Suprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I hadn't been to a MGrill in quite some time, and didn't have high expectations, but found that everything was far better than i expected. Good Service, Good Pasta [al dente, with a great garlic sauce and chicken. -i'd have put a touch more sun dried tomatoe in if it was me, but i really enjoyed the meal] , We were in luck !--Thursday 1/2 price wine bottles [the Malbec ALAMOS was very nice], Great olive oil [ a bottle on the table for your bread],
my daughter had a salad that was great. Atmosphere was very nice, clean restrooms.
I guess I had been expecting Maggianos style (pasty over cooked) pasta and was thinking of .99 boxes of mac-n-cheese without realizing it........
I have to say i'll readily go back to this restaurant, even if it is a chain. They did a great job for what they are.

• Visited August 2012