“Best Vacation!”
other travelers have booked this property
comfortable living room
comfortable living room comfortable living room
Check Availability
deck
back of house
view from home
view of lake from home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sandi H
“Best Vacation!”
Reviewed June 10, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Definitely coming back. The house was very nice, we had everything we needed. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay.

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for coming.
dab012015
Salina, Kansas
“Wonderful, Peaceful, Lakefront Vacation Home Rental”
Reviewed April 3, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This house was very nice and in a great lakefront location. The furnishings were much nicer than other vacation rentals that we had in the past. Upon our arrival to the home, we found that the home owner had left us fruit, water and orange juice. The kitchen had some basics, too, such as, some spices, sugar, dish cleaning supplies, laundry supplies and a Keurig coffee maker with coffee k-cups. We had a great time and enjoyed the lake views from the sunroom and the deck. A walk to the lake was a daily event that we enjoyed and found many shells there. Branson was only a 15 minute drive and it was fun discover all of the activities to do in Branson, too. Highly recommend this home to rent for a wonderful family vacation spot.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for coming.
Shuntrell...
“Will not book again...”
Reviewed March 30, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I don't think I will book this home again.....it only has 2 tv's in the home.. on ein the living area and the other on the master bedroom..the living area only has cable... the water smell like a relaxed in the home..after a day out we returned back to the home and wasn't able to get in b/c the access code didn't work...me and my husband were on btwn calling the property manager and the owner...We had to wait outside for an hour before we were able to get in the home..use the deck to barbecue and when it was time to go back in the home the patio door wouldn't lock..Me and my family left that same night..we only stayed one night in the lakehouse...but we book it for 3days.. The owner didn't bother to give me some of my money back or anything..he just asked if I was gone. So the housekeepers can clean up.. they also tell you there is parking across the street... there is only an abandon house across the street...and people were workong on the house next door and playing music...When me and my family already left it the way it was which is clean... WILL NOT BOOK AGAIN..

Apr 9, 2018
I would first like to say, I am very sorry you did not enjoy your time at our lake house. We are fully committed to making our rental an exceptional place to stay. That being said, I do not think 1 star is a fair review of the property.

To address the complaints, there are 2 new, good sized TVs in the home with cable access and we feel this is entirely adequate, especially considering most people do not rent a lake home to watch TV. The difficulty with the access code was operator error and not because the code did not work as stated. Both myself and the property manager were in contact with Shuntrelle at the time and got her back into the home as quickly as possible. It was the same with the lock on the patio door. Our cleaning crew had no problem with the code or the lock when they arrived following Shuntrelle's stay. We were informed after 2 nights (not 1) that Shuntrelle left early and she never asked for a refund, nor do we feel she should be given one. She did ask if her deposit would be refunded, which of course it was. The message she received about vacating the property is a standard courtesy message sent to all our guest with instructions for checking out on the morning they are scheduled leave. The message also informs the guest that the cleaning crew will be arriving at 12:00 that day, it was not a message asking if she was gone. We also apologize that Shuntrelle was disturbed by the people working and playing music next door, but to be fair that is out of our control and not a regular occurrence.
janice h
“Awesome house”
Reviewed December 30, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I love love love this houses floor plan and decor. The furniture was nicer than most rentals. We enjoyed the comfy living room and the bed made me want to stay longer.
The owner did a great job at making us feel welcome and comfortable. My grandkids saw deer both days we were there and they even collected some shells down at the water. The dinning room was perfect for board games and the kitchen was large enough we all fit to prepare food.
There were a few minor things I didn't like. They were doing minor repairs but had everything neat. I felt the bath rooms could be updated but they were very clean so it worked for me. The floor plan, upstairs, kitchen and deck made it a great fit for my family. It is located perfectly for privacy and still close enough to people to feel very safe. We will def be back and plan to make this a yearly trip now.
FYI, we went to see the sight and sound theater. It was so amazing and is def a must see.

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you for coming.
John Mica...
“Awesome Lake House!”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great, nicely decorated lake house! Close to everything! Had a great time full of fun and relaxation! Would suggest this place to anyone!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for coming. And Welcome back soon.
Rob C
“Very spacious home”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We came for a week with our children and my parents ended up being able to stay the last couple of days with us. There was plenty of room for all of us not just to sleep but also to lounge, play card games, hang out in the kitchen or outside on the large deck together. Minutes away from all the action of Branson, but also close to Indian Point Marina where we kept our boat for the week. There is a dock attached to this house, which was very handy to drop people off early. We used the marina to launch our boat and had already made the arrangements to keep the boat there before we saw this dock. Everything we needed was at the house and the property manager was very prompt and receptive when messaged.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for coming and hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing