“Great Hotel - Amazing Breakfast”

Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Branson West
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here - the hotel is clean and well maintained with friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast here is amazing - they had the best complimentary breakfast I have had at a hotel. They have a great selection and the warm food products were not just heated up in a microwave like at many places - they actually heat everything up using a stove/griddle in the full kitchen. Also - they have gluten-free options for people who are gluten-intolerant, VERY impressive!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank redman822
BWInfo, Front Office Manager at Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Redman822: I just wanted to say thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to see that our hot complimentary breakfast was up to your expectations We strive to accomadate every guest taste and make sure everyone has a great start to their morning with us. We look forward to seeing you again here at the Best Western Branson Inn & Conference Center.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is just a sensitivity issue, when we arrive we were sent to the back of the bus, i.e. third section, and of course this always poses a sensitivity issue with me. I always wonder I am paying my money and being treated like a second class citizen. There was some mental relief when I notice that it appeared that families of all colors and creeds with children were sent to the back of the bus as well. As I said this was just an initial sensitivity issue with me. After I observe my little granddaughter running down the hall barefoot and the noise she was making, I had other thoughts and a sensitivity for the other guests who did not want to heard that noise. Just a note if we had not had I our grandchildren with us and we were ushered to the back of the bus. It would have been a sensitive issue with me, and I would have looked for somewhere else to stay. Please invest in refrigerators and microwaves for the guests in section 3 (back of the bus) if you are going to put the people with children in that section. Just my thoughts and comments

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWInfo, Front Office Manager at Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Johnnie: Please know that we treat every guest with the utmost respect and dignity. All of our rooms are identical in every aspect, no one section of our property is any different than another floor. We do not block our rooms for the days arrival until the evening before, unless there has been a request by a guest for a certain location or room. We do attempt to try and place families with children on the first floor, as you noted the noise level can be a little distracting. Again, thank you for your recent survey and know that we appreciate everyone that walks through our doors here at Best Western Branson Inn.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the first time this past week and were surprised at how much we liked it. The staff were very friendly and helpful with all questions we asked. We thought the bed was comfortable and there was enough space in the room for our kids to play (when we were actually in the room!). The shuttle bus to SDC drops you off at the gate and picks you up at the gate, which is a big plus! We also thought the breakfast had a nice variety and was good. If you have a toddler, they have a separate small pool that is probably 2 ft. deep just for smaller kids.

1  Thank Emily C

Emily, on behalf of the entire staff here at Best Western Branson Inn & Conference Center I am thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our staff strives to make every guest feel at home while on vacation. Also I'm glad to hear your family enjoyed the complimentary shuttle back and forth to Silver Dollar City. We look forward to having you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is really close to Silver Dollar City. It is clean, the staff is friendly and has an indoor pool. It is on the quieter side of Branson, so away from the hustle and bustle, but easy driving distance to shows and attractions.

1  Thank K B

K.B. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the great review of your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Branson Inn & Conference Center. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the heated indoor pool and loved the location. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My trip to Branson was primarily for SDC, what a great place to stay, clean room, real nice shower, great food, wonderful staff, nice pool, close to park and a shuttle to boot. Next door there is a store in case you need something you forgot. It is set apart from Branson downtown, trees, wildlife, peace and serentity, I'll be back. Now if Branson could figure some type of electric people mover system, I would spend more money there also.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank WNels0n
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel has a lot going for it. It is a bit cheaper than comparable hotels closer to Branson and the included breakfast selections are better than average. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The location is quiet and set partially in the woods (we once watched wild turkeys from our room). The location is also perfect for visiting Silver Dollar City as it is close and you avoid crawling along with morning traffic from Branson (in addition, the hotel has a shuttle). The hotel offers packages with Silver Dollar City tickets and the tickets are two day tickets--which cannot be obtained at the park itself.

Room Tip: The north side faces the woods rather than the parking lot.