Stayed at this hotel from October 18-21, 2012. It was part of a package deal for a scrapbooking retreat. I wanted to arrive a day early, outside of the package-deal time frame. Upon calling the hotel to make the arrangements for an additional day I was immediately impressed with the customer service.
After arriving at the hotel I continued to be impressed by the staff and the hotel itself. The hallways of the hotel are bit outdated in appearance but don't let that deter you. The rooms are pleasantly decorated, including big screen TV, comfortable beds with quality linens.
The room was very clean. The front desk staff made recommendations for places that delivered food to the hotel so for my 1st night there I had a nice Italian dinner delivered to my room.
The hotel is situated in Branson West, not on the strip in Branson. However, it is very, very close to the strip - a quick, easy drive to the main strip in Branson. The benefit is that you don't have the traffic and noise of Branson to deal with. It is very quiet and relaxing while being close enough to the dinner theaters and attractions.
The staff was very accommodating to our scrapbook group. All of our needs were quickly attended to. When the people in the room above mine sounded as if they were bowling with their children at 10:00pm one of the staff members went to their room and dealt with the situation. It immediately became quiet again. The breakfast was tasty and offered a good variety but was a bit repetitive. A few different choices each day would be a bonus.
The hotel offers a nice sized pool and hot tub. The hot tub was very clean and relaxing. There is a small laundry facility - nice for extended vacations. The staff was very accommodating to other guests who needed advice on attractions and transportation to Silver Dollar City.
I highly recommend this hotel for your travels to Branson. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to Silver Dollar City with free shuttle to and from the park, deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool, kiddie pool, Jacuzzi, game room, conference, meeting and banquet rooms. Wireless internet. Hotel features interior corridors with an elevator. All rooms have a private balcony! We are located ½ mile from Silver Dollar City and 4 miles from all of Branson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your BEST WESTERN Branson Inn and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Branson Hotel Branson West
- Best Western Branson West
- Branson West Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Branson Inn And Conference Center MO - Branson West