“We LOVED Branson and the People!”

Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Branson West
GreenLeadersBronze level
Allen, TX
“We LOVED Branson and the People!”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

The Best Western Branson Inn in Branson West is a decent place to stay and we will stay here again. The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly, it's away from all the downtown traffic and not even a mile down the road from Silver Dollar City. Yes, it's a Best Western and it's a little dated, but we were comfortable and our kids loved this hotel so 'nuff said.

We've never been to Branson and we can't wait to go back. The locals were so friendly! We continued to run into people who just wanted to talk, wanted to know where we were from, how we were doing and if we were enjoying ourselves. We just couldn't get over how nice everyone was! I didn't matter if we were at a restaurant or Walgreens, everyone was super friendly. I've been to a lot of places and the people in Branson were the best!

We will go back for sure!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
BWInfo, Owner at Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Thank you for your excellent review. We LOVE our guests and strive to make their stay a notible one. We are constantly makeing updated changes to the property. Next time you come to Branson we would love to show you what our latest changes are and provide a wonderful familly experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Warrensburg, Missouri
Reviewed July 11, 2011

If you want to be away from all the noise of the strip and be close to Silver Dollar City this is a good place to stay. It's not fancy but it was a good price the staff was helpful . There was a nice breakfast and a shuttle. I would stay here again

Room Tip: If you like to be closer to the pool ask for a first floor that is in the back.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Tulsa
Reviewed June 22, 2011

WE always stay here because we miss the traffic from Branson. We enjoy the friendly staff. The breakfast is very good. We can get to anywhere around Branson and Silver Dollar City from here.

Room Tip: We have stayed all over the hotel. its all good.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
hot spriings
Reviewed May 7, 2011

The location and hotel in general were good. The only problem was this, for breakfast they offered cold boiled eggs and argued with me about it. They were, in no way, going to perpare scrambled or fried eggs, PERIOD. I stay 3 nights and complained each day about it with only a snub to my request.
Thererore I will not stay there ever again and would not advise anyone else to either. There are probably over 100 hotels in the close area and most have something besides COLD BOILED EGGS FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!
Bo

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank bohope
BWInfo, Owner at Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Thank you for your reveiw. We take all reveiws serious. So i am please to inform you we have added Scrambled Egg patties to our Hot Deluxe Breakfast. So now you can make Sausage and egg buiscuts along with your sausage Buiscuts and all the other items on our large breakfast bar.
Arkansas
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I booked this hotel for our family (me, wife, 4yr daughter 18 month daughter) based on a family member recommendation. Our plan was to drive up Thursday evening and then do SDC Friday.

Check in was smooth. Even though the hotel is older, the room was what I expected, actually even better because the beds were really comfortable.

The pool that night was perfect. There is a little pool maybe a foot deep that my little one enjoyed. The big pool is huge. There is also a hot tub that was really nice. It was raining that evening and there were a few leaks, but no big deal.

Slept really good and got up early for a great breakfast. They had eggs, sausage, bisquits and gravy, french toast, fruit, cereal, juices, yogurt, all you can eat. We were really impressed with breakfast and the dining room is huge.

We took the 9:30 shuttle to SDC which opened at 10:00. I love that they dropped us right at the front door! We have been to SDC many times, but never at opening. They have a flag raising ceremony with veterans from the crowd that is really neat.

The 3:00 shuttle was on time and got went straight to our car which we left parked at the hotel.

The only thing that I was a tad diappointed in was the wireless internet. The signal was not strong to get on the ipad, but not a big deal.

I would definitely recommend especially if you are going to SDC.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank ArkansasFamilyMan
Florissant, Missouri, USA
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Great location near Silver Dollar City - not in the hubbub of Branson (not that we mind that, but some do), but not too far from everything. The place is a bit dated in some ways, but they keep it very clean. The complimentary continental deluxe breakfast is great. The pool and hot tub were a hit with my boys. It was nice to have an indoor pool at a place out of town - especially since we were there in late October. One negative was the wireless Internet - nice to have, but very hard to pick up due to the concrete block construction of the walls. I did manage to get a signal eventually, though. There was also a small issue with our bill regarding a rollaway bed, but the front desk staff handled it and were friendly - even late at night. Overall it's a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
BWInfo, Owner at Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center, responded to this review, January 19, 2011
Thank you for writing a review. I would like to let you know that we are in the process of installing granite and removing the drop ceilings on the 2nd floor. (actually it is a complete remodel of the Bathrooms). We are also intsalling several more Wireless access points so you have better internet service.

Come try us again and see all the improvements.
Kansas City
Reviewed December 7, 2010

My husband (7 and 4 year old boys) and I just returned from a long weekend in Branson. This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. We are pleased with the hotel. The location is great. My family does not like the busyness of Branson and with this hotel you get to miss all of this! You can go to West Branson (5 min away) and eat. We ate at a great pizza place called "Pizza by the Chef". Great service and food. It is right by the grocery store in town. We liked it so much we went there twice. My kids loved the pool. Yes, lots of cholorine, but I would rather have that then my kids getting sick from something. The pool is really big so even with lots of kids in it there was room. Yes, the room is not fancy, but that is not what we wanted and for the price I paid would not expect it. Our room was very clean and that is what matters the most to me. Also, the breakfast was fine for my family. I do agree it is a little noisy there if it is busy, but my family just brings a fan with us everywhere we travel. With the fan, it was not noisy at all and we all slept well. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank KC2833
Thank you for your great honest review.

Try us again and see all the updates we are doing this off season. Like complete Bath remodel including granite in our 2nd floor bathrooms. Just to name one of them.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Branson West
Still Waters Resort
Still Waters Resort
#31 of 140 in Branson
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,010 reviews

Been to Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center? Share your experiences!