“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pure Tranquility Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: World class massage spa offering couples massage.
Blue Springs, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I vacationed in Branson and received information on Pure Tranquility at check-in to Thousand Hills Cabins. We're really happy we took the time to have our 1 hour massages and parafin wax treatments for hands and feet! Our therapist listened well, and took special care to work with a couple of health issues we were dealing with. Their prices are in line with other related services in the area. We highly recommend Pure Tranquility to vacationers and residents in the area.
Mary S

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mary S

Hornersville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was one of the most wonderful things for a person to expierence. It is just what it is called pure tranquility massage. I was so relaxed after sitting in class all day this sounded like a perfect idea, and it was, I never felt better after this visit. I would recommed this to everyone. It is super relaxation.
Donna Whitmer