All reviews room was clean made to order omelets new owners hot breakfast biscuits and gravy remodeling motel branson
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

An older motel that seems to be taken care of. The room was clean and didn't smell. It was nicely decorated.
The bed was a tad to firm for my liking, but that comes down to personal preference.
They had a wonderful breakfast in the morning. She even made omelets!
Very friendly front desk staff.
They even let us fill our ice chest before we left.
It was nice to be a little away from the main drag in Branson, but it's not that far down the road from it.
It's close to a Walmart if you were needing to pick up anything.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cheriluvsgrr
ColonialMountain1, General Manager at Colonial Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to stay!! The room was very clean and was a good size for 5 people. The breakfast was ok,but I wish we could have made are waffles fresh to eat. I loved the made to order omelet! The pool was very nice and the kids loved the slide! I would come back!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. Thanks to your feedback we have started making every waffle to order and even expanded our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I really wanted to put some thought into this review as we typically stay at Hampton inn as our favorite hotel chain. We decided to come to Branson for the holiday weekend and go to silver dollar city. We have been to Branson many times and have stayed at a variety of locations. First, this is a family owned and veteran supporting motel. It is an average, no frills, clean room place to stop along the way. Family is on site and friendly. Pool with slide and hot tub. Full breakfast with made to order eggs in the am. They work hard and it's obvious. I honestly could nit pick any place to death but in this case we have only two complaints one to us is a biggie the other minor. We want to be able to sleep well where ever we go and so for us it was the hard as a rock mattresses that were in our room. I think it really made our visit uncomfortable as we were not refreshed the next day. We were sore and tired. Now I know this is a preference of soft to firm mattresses but this is makes or breaks a really good trip. Mattresses are old and since it's obvious that updates are being made, as an opinion this is priority to get replaced. Maybe some rooms have already had new mattresses but this one didn't. Lastly, the minor complaint was the pool water was very murky. I know they are updating this fall but the water needed more attention.
Just a few other points but no complaint....Great price, stairs only, no elevators, outside rooms, playground, dog friendly and area to walk them, parking is good, excellent, easy access to SDC ( way less traffic), full breakfast included, quite location.
Overall we recommend for the above mentioned but for us due to personal preference unless the mattress situation changes we will not return.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Krissypoo73

I want to say thank you for your honest and detailed review. We love the feedback of how we are doing and how to improve. We are replacing mattress as we can and have updated most of rooms with new mattresses. We hope you'll visit us again.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

You know it's not many places you can go and still feel right at home. I was called by my name and the time spent was well worth it. My children enjoyed it. The owners made sure we were comfy. My only con would be that the beds were pretty hard and my husbands back couldn't take it. though, non- the least we truly will be back.

I do want to offer some ides. I have worked as a business consultant for over 10 years and I really feel these ideas will not only assist with increase of revenue from both vendors and guest but it will provide a sense of convenience for guest as well :
-Possibly offer package deals to guest online maybe including a family activity
-Sell tickets to shows for profit- It took me years to locate the shows and activities I actually wanted.
- Have TV, coffee, and water til about 8pm
- Change hotel color to match entrance

Thanks for the stay

Room tip: Any of them
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Teri D

Thank you for your review and advice. We are still working hard to finish updating the hotel and furniture. Changing the hotel colors is on the list and we are currently in the process of partnering with local attractions to offer package deals. Spring of 2017 we will be offering tickets to guest when they book 3 or more nights with us. We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

This place is perfect for a stay when visiting Silver dollar city. The location allows you to avoid the traffic congestion on Highway 76 going and leaving Silver dollar city because it is located in Branson West. The hotel is convenient to Taco Bell, CountryMart, Walmart, Sonic, our favorite Mexican place - El Lago and many other places.

Our room was freshly remodeled and very pleasing and comfortable. The bed was nice and firm. Loved the laminate on the floor instead of carpet that collects dirt. A quality control sweep could be done to clean up paint off lights, knobs, tile, etc but that so so minor.

There is a microwave and mini frig, and coffee maker in the room. Hair dryers and irons are available at the desk. There are no phones in the rooms which is fine. There is a cubietime on the nightstand that is an alarm clock and allows you to charge 4 things at one time. I need this at home!

The included breakfast was way more than offered at other places. It really is a full breakfast that fills you up. Made to order omelets, waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, cereal, yogurt, fruit, breads, juice and coffee. That saved us $20 eating out right there. The area was nice and large with plenty of tables to relax and eat.

And the folks were all very nice too. The outside is in the process of being cleaned up too. We would stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ttravers