“Food delivered to your hotel room is a nice treat but dine in is likely better”
Review of Pizza By The Chef

Pizza By The Chef
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Branson West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A real family owned pizzeria in the same location for 23 years. Imitated by many, duplicated by none.
Norfolk, VA
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had my meal delivered to my hotel room in Branson West. I ordered the half Greek salad with no onion or black olives, a small cheese pizza and an order of garlic bread. The food arrived very fast. Delivery guy was quite pleasant & polite.

The cheese pizza was really tasty however it arrived nearly cold. The half Greek salad was a ample size for one person however despite my request for no onions or black olives it arrived covered in both. Quickly picked those off and discarded them. The homemade salad dressing was really, really tasty. The garlic bread was good however the marinara sauce that came with it was ice cold.

The portion size of the small pizza and the garlic bread was ample enough to have leftovers for lunch the next afternoon. Used the hotel's microwave to warm everything.

Overall, judging by the taste, I suspect dining at the restaurant instead of delivery would result in a wonderful, homemade Italian dinner. I would definitely give this restaurant another try but would dine in next time.

The prices seemed reasonable for the portion size.

Visited October 2012

Saint Joseph, Illinois
“GREAT pizza!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We chose to order pizza (carry out) from this place based on recommendations online.....boy are we glad we did! My husband went to pick it up and it took a bit longer than we were told but it was well worth the wait. We also ordered the garlic bread and that was a bit of a disappointment for me (it wasn't bad it was just OK).

Visited November 2012
Saint Joseph, Illinois
“Great Pizza without going on the Branson strip.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We decided to take a night while on vacation and stayed at the campground to watch movies. We did not want to go out to eat so, we ordered takeout pizza. The closest store was Pizza by the Chef. Trip Advisor gave good ratings so we ordered and went to pick up. A Friday night crowd had the restaurant packed and I waited about 20 minutes past the pick up time given. That was ok and I expected it when I saw how crowded the place was. The counter staff was friendly. The Pizza was excellent, hand tossed thin crust. We were happy with the pie and West Branson was only 10 minutes from our camp site so it was hot when I walked in the door of our 5th wheel. We will order pizza again the next time we are in Branson.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Danny B
Arkansas
“AWESOME PIZZA!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have eaten here twice and both times, the pizza, breadsticks and salads were just amazing. The service is over the top. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited November 2012
“best pizza in the area”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We eat here every time we come to Branson. We get the Chef Supreme each time. Sometimes it can get crowded especially on Thurs when they have the buffet.

• Visited October 2012